Baby Groot's House of Fun! (Formerly - Haunted Mansion needs to go)

donaldtoo

HM just needs...

1F60BA3E-2E9C-4ADB-AFAF-FB81A0B5FA8C.jpeg

SuddenStorm

One of the things that's made Disneyland great is the fact that it doesn't feel like an amusement park. The beautifully sized walkways, excellent vegetation, and little diversions that let you rest are part of the soul of the park.

The fact that you can buy a churro, sit, and enjoy the ambiance of the Rivers of America, or a live band in front of the firehouse (rip), and have a relaxing, pleasant day without riding anything is amazing. You couldn't do that at Six Flags.

Star Wars Land already feels like it's not going to fit with the rest of the park, weakening the thematic integrity of the entire product. It's just a shame so much of what makes Disneyland unique is being altered to accommodate Galaxy's Edge.

TROR

since you are getting up me. It fits the vision of fantasy. I personally go because of that ride. Many do. I personally think there should be Pooh's Hunny Hunt Japanese Version in the Park. And more rides like it. I think they need to close Toads Wild Ride and do a a Japanese Version of it. Not every ride needs to be a headliner. Even though I actually think HM is close to being one. Also the ride breaks crowds as its a fast loader. More crowds means more wait times. I very much doubt many people see Tiki Room . But it ads to the guest exp.

nazare.gif

Phroobar

Not to derail this thread even more, but I've always want to know who that lady in the meme was.... Just curious cause I've seen that meme for years.
That is Maria de Nazaré Esteves Tedesco, mostly known as Nazaré Tedesco, is the main villain of the famous brazilian soap opera Senhora do Destino (Mistress of Destiny). Nazaré is also the famous woman in the math thinking girl meme.

http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Nazaré_Tedesco

See what you can do if you just look at the page's java script.

Model3 McQueen

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
since you are getting up me. It fits the vision of fantasy. I personally go because of that ride. Many do. I personally think there should be Pooh's Hunny Hunt Japanese Version in the Park. And more rides like it. I think they need to close Toads Wild Ride and do a a Japanese Version of it. Not every ride needs to be a headliner. Even though I actually think HM is close to being one. Also the ride breaks crowds as its a fast loader. More crowds means more wait times. I very much doubt many people see Tiki Room . But it ads to the guest exp.

I'd be good with a Pooh's Hunny Hunt taking over Mr. Toad, if they slightly re themed it to Thor's population hunt. Tiki room has been needing a change for years, I honestly think it should be something like "Drax's room". Chapek would love me; Of course I bend the knee to his brilliance.

Ultimately it should open around the same time as Baby Groot's House of Fun.

Phroobar

I'd be good with a Pooh's Hunny Hunt taking over Mr. Toad, if they slightly re themed it to Thor's population hunt. Tiki room has been needing a change for years, I honestly think it should be something like "Drax's room". Chapek would love me; Of course I bend the knee to his brilliance.

Ultimately it should open around the same time as Baby Groot's House of Fun.
Your missing the Goth group. It should be Teenager Groot's House of Brooding.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
That is Maria de Nazaré Esteves Tedesco, mostly known as Nazaré Tedesco, is the main villain of the famous brazilian soap opera Senhora do Destino (Mistress of Destiny). Nazaré is also the famous woman in the math thinking girl meme.

http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Nazaré_Tedesco

See what you can do if you just look at the page's java script.

Thanks, I don't typically go poking around in javascript unless I'm debugging something. I do enough of that for work, I don't need to do it in my hobby.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom