• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Baby Groot's House of Fun! (Formerly - Haunted Mansion needs to go)

Professortango1

Just imagine getting stuck on the ride with "Let it go" blaring over the speakers in a loop....

I mean I like the song and all but I'd probably commit harakiri if I heard it on a loop while being stuck on a ride.
Seeing as the movie has many songs, I wouldn't expect the entire attraction to only feature one song. And I've been stuck on many a Disney ride with the music looping, its never pleasant after a minute.

Disney Irish Bruh

Advertisement
Seeing as the movie has many songs, I wouldn't expect the entire attraction to only feature one song. And I've been stuck on many a Disney ride with the music looping, its never pleasant after a minute.
Why IASW does... :p:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Phrubruh

This reminded me of a time when I got stuck on POC during the Yo Ho part for 20 minutes. They didn't turn off the music. :cautious:
At least you learned the words really well. I wonder if cast members have dreams were they heard the loading speil of their ride over and over again.

1LE McQueen

Original Poster
YOU GUYS.. I found a hint from a 2017 post that Baby Groot's House of Fun is possibly in development, and it all lays in this post with Tina Fey. She got to meet adult Groot, who adorably said "I am Groot", and then she went to ride The Haunted Mansion.

It's impossible that this concept hasn't been greenlit yet. WDI give me a call if you need some ideas with Baby Groot's House of Fun I have plenty of Marvelous ideas.

Last edited:

SuddenStorm

YOU GUYS.. I found a hint from a 2017 post that Baby Groot's House of Fun is possibly in development, and it all lays in this post with Tina Fey. She got to meet adult Groot, who adorably said "I am Groot", and then she went to ride The Haunted Mansion.

It's impossible that this concept hasn't been greenlit yet. WDI give me a call if you need some ideas with Baby Groot's House of Fun I have plenty of Marvelous ideas.

View attachment 349724
Be careful.... I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow 10 different Disney "news" twitter accounts and Youtube channels used this post as the topic of one of their "breaking news" videos 🤣

1LE McQueen

Original Poster
Maybe we should go ALL out, and have Groot end up in the Star Wars Storyline, and convert even more attractions at ALL the Disney Parks, and then we can then Change the names to Groot Parks, and Grootland, Groot Superhero Adventure, etc..

But how do you retheme Dumbo to Groot vehicles?
Great ideas! And easy, we just make it a tree that spins and make the Dumbos, tree branches! And let's stick Rocket Racoon on the tippy top for good measure.

SuddenStorm

Maybe we should go ALL out, and have Groot end up in the Star Wars Storyline, and convert even more attractions at ALL the Disney Parks, and then we can then Change the names to Groot Parks, and Grootland, Groot Superhero Adventure, etc..

But how do you retheme Dumbo to Groot vehicles?
Baby Groot the Flying tree

1LE McQueen

Original Poster
I can't wait for this ride! HM is so boring. Does that mean Tina is also going to be in the ride?;)
Maybe Tina will be the ride! 😉
Oh yeah, Tina is more than welcome to be a part of the ride.

Actually, she can be a dancing animatronic in the ballroom scene (now a super secret dance club) where Baby Groot plays DJ. Oh it'll be so much fun with the flashing lights and dancing aliens while "Hit me with your best shot" and "I want you back" blast through the speakers.

Top Bottom