Awfully quiet lately. . .

StephK

Hey I was on there with you!

I credit Carly, the cruise director, so much also for flipping the entertainment offerings so well. We have had her as cruise director four times in fourteen months and she has never once underdelivered. The whole crew on Dream during that time was a literal All-Star crew.
Carly (Or Mary Poppins as we were calling her) and the whole crew was fantastic! I can't imagine it's an easy job but that make it seem as though it is :)

bow0303

Nobody's posting new threads, nobody's talking about upcoming cruises, nobody's posting to the Picture of the Day thread. . . :(

I used to check here daily before our 1st cruise a few years ago. We've booked our 4th cruise for 2019 out of NYC to Canada on the Magic. We have only cruised to tropical destinations before so this will be a new experience for us. We're excited though. Never been to Canada or Maine or NYC and 1st time on the Magic. Obviously, this will be a lot of 1sts for us.

Last edited:

ChuckElias

Original Poster
I used to check here daily before our 1st cruise a few years ago. We've booked our 4th cruise for 2019 out of NYC to Canada on the Magic. We have only cruised to tropical destinations before so this will be a new experience for us. We're excited though. Never been to Canada or Maine or NYC and 1st time on the Magic. Obviously, this will be a lot of 1sts for us.
I did a trip report on this itinerary a few years ago, if you're interested: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/magic-al-cruise-to-canada-8-5-12.843771

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom