Awfully quiet lately. . .

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Looks like we're sailing together. I will be the guy on the deck four lounge chairs the whole journey.

Haha, if you're out there early enough, I'll be the redhead power-walking on deck four each morning. ;) It's the only way to offset all the food!

Nastory4

Haha, if you're out there early enough, I'll be the redhead power-walking on deck four each morning. ;) It's the only way to offset all the food!
I have a feeling we differ on the term "Early Enough"! But I do agree on offsetting all of the food. Hopefully we will bump into each other.

wdwstateofmind

Our last cruise was just missing something that all the others had. It was the first one I wasn't sick for in two years and brought my party with me, but apparently my wife and I were the only ones. It was the only cruise we didn't book another during and my wife didn't even fight me on it. We never talked about it, but I think we both felt the same way and just didn't say anything. However, I don't think it's just DCL, WDW has been lackluster as of lately too (then again being turned away from a half empty DHS parking lot and being told to go fight over a bus can do that to you). I wish there was something exciting to talk about in my mind about DCL, but I'm at a loss of words.

Nastory4

Our last cruise was just missing something that all the others had. It was the first one I wasn't sick for in two years and brought my party with me, but apparently my wife and I were the only ones. It was the only cruise we didn't book another during and my wife didn't even fight me on it. We never talked about it, but I think we both felt the same way and just didn't say anything. However, I don't think it's just DCL, WDW has been lackluster as of lately too (then again being turned away from a half empty DHS parking lot and being told to go fight over a bus can do that to you). I wish there was something exciting to talk about in my mind about DCL, but I'm at a loss of words.
Mickey pops from room service!!!! That gets me excited!!

Ralphlaw

Perhaps we're so accustomed to constant new things that a perceived lull like we're having right now brings on the ho hums. We weren't excited about the Europe cruises this summer, and we've already done Caribbean, Bahamas, and Alaska. The thing that I want to see is the summer 2017 schedule in Europe.

When the 2016 Europe cruises came out, they didn't wow me or my family. I just checked the website, and it certainly appears that plenty of staterooms are available for cruises that are beginning in only 6-8 months time. It would seem that most people planning a 2016 European cruise would have done so by now.

Oh well, if they go back to Eastern Med, excitement may again prevail in our house.

Last edited:

lostpro9het

57 till the Magic. When will you be in town? It seems we will be in the area the same time again
March 31: Poly
April: 1-4 Dream
April: 4-7 AKL

Funny how we are just off. FWIW, we have a May 2017 booked for the wonder, I'm guessing you have an April one booked....;):).

Ulysses McGill

My wife and I just sailed on the Wonder from Jan. 10-17, and it was the best of our four cruises to date. It was also our first time ever to visit any of the five ports we had - Grenada, Barbados, Martinique, Antigua and St. Kitts. As exhausting as it all was with so much to do, we'd turn around and do it all over again tomorrow.

We also booked on board, and will be taking our very first cruise on the Dream in November. It's the only ship we haven't been on yet.

DAKOTADISNEY

25 days until my sister and I sail away on the Magic to the Bahamas! First time on the Magic and first time cruising without husband and girls. I've heard so many great things about the Magic I'm excited to see for myself. I've cruised on the Dream and Fantasy and loved them.

KCL

Only 37 days left until a quick jaunt around the Bahamas on the Magic. Last cruise was on the Fantasy in 2013 for 7 (!!!) nights Some things we're looking forward to:
  • Cariocas (I love Walt and El Grupo, Saludos Amigos and The Three Caballeros, plus The Gran Fiesta Tour)
  • brunch at Palo on our sea day
  • seeing the alternate Animator's Palate
  • Cabanas (unlimited Mickey waffles; need I say more?)
  • Tangled: The Musical
  • a (hopefully) sunny day at Castaway Cay (pouring rain the last time we were there)

EOD K9

March 31: Poly
April: 1-4 Dream
April: 4-7 AKL

Funny how we are just off. FWIW, we have a May 2017 booked for the wonder, I'm guessing you have an April one booked....;):).
I'm leaving the Poly on the 25th. It would be awesome to leave something there for you to find.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom