News 'Awesome Planet' coming to The Land pavilion

HauntedMansionFLA

I honestly feel that just having a Fastpass option, no matter how redundant or unnecessary, could potentially draw people to the attraction. Yes it is still a waste of an FP though.
Or people don’t know any better a book the FP, spreading the crowds out even more. I hope there are 10 FP+ options when the play pavilion opens up.

Kman101

I don't believe that Twitter poster has any inside scoop. He was likely just making a joke to get the Epcot fans in a tither. I'd think the entire entrance would be blocked if they were removing the carpet. Not saying it won't or can't still happen but that's not what those tarps are for it seems ;) but of course, I could be wrong and the carpet's gone now :)

DreamfinderGuy

I don't believe that Twitter poster has any inside scoop. He was likely just making a joke to get the Epcot fans in a tither. I'd think the entire entrance would be blocked if they were removing the carpet. Not saying it won't or can't still happen but that's not what those tarps are for it seems ;) but of course, I could be wrong and the carpet's gone now :)
Not to mention that the “tarps” appear to be curtains. I thought tarps were over the carpet wall behind the curtains, but that doesn’t seem to be the case

No Name

Yeah Awesome Planet kind of sounds generic and will only fuel the handful of idiots who label any original material in theme parks as generic.

trainplane3

Fun fact: Rivers of Light wasn’t the first Rivers of Light.
I was so confused why I was looking at Steel Plaza. I thought I did a Google search on it and forgot I left a tab open. I had to click your link again to confirm I wasn't going crazy.

It's a nice piece of art under USX that gets overlooked. Kind of like the mural connecting USX to the station.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom