Awesome bumper sticker!

metscool

That is a cool bumper sticker. I have the one that says Been there, done that, Going back. It is a magnet. My father said that I have to take it off and I said no.

BuzzComplexCM

I would buy that sticker had I got the monorail job I asked for when I went to casting. The hotline said it was available, but when I went to casting, they said it was filled. Good thing I got Tomorrowland instead, I would of never met my future wife! Great bumper sticker though!

RichMGH

Original Poster
I would buy that sticker had I got the monorail job I asked for when I went to casting. The hotline said it was available, but when I went to casting, they said it was filled. Good thing I got Tomorrowland instead, I would of never met my future wife! Great bumper sticker though!
Sounds like everything worked out well for you then!!!
Congrats!

KnK

That is a cool bumper sticker. I have the one that says Been there, done that, Going back. It is a magnet. My father said that I have to take it off and I said no.

So do we! Ours is starting to fade.......and I have never seen another one.

wedway71

That is cool.I wish I could find a place that did custom bumper stickers. Id love to make one up in solid black and white letters that just says....

GOT MICKEY?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom