Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

Professortango1

It was determined back when GotG:MB was being made that all Marvel theme-park lands are to exist in an alternate parallel universe called the "Marvel Theme Park Universe". It was meant to explain why there are continuity differences in the lands.

I don't know if this alternate logo exists in the other lands yet, but this would explain why this logo is different...to differentiate the universes. I can't imagine something this important was an oversight or that they didn't get permission to do it from the Marvel creative team who more than likely signed off on the alternate universe thing.

Much of the themes of the upcoming MCU material are going to deal with the whole multiverse paradigm.

There was also no blip (Thanos snap) in this universe: https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/a...sney-parks-version-marvel-cinematic-universe/

And Groot exists as a full adult version and baby version simultaneously.

lazyboy97o

It was determined back when GotG:MB was being made that all Marvel theme-park lands are to exist in an alternate parallel universe called the "Marvel Theme Park Universe". It was meant to explain why there are continuity differences in the lands.

I don't know if this alternate logo exists in the other lands yet, but this would explain why this logo is different...to differentiate the universes. I can't imagine something this important was an oversight or that they didn't get permission to do it from the Marvel creative team who more than likely signed off on the alternate universe thing.

Much of the themes of the upcoming MCU material are going to deal with the whole multiverse paradigm.

There was also no blip (Thanos snap) in this universe: https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/a...sney-parks-version-marvel-cinematic-universe/
I’m aware of the differing continuity for the theme parks but the logo is not unique to the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Even in the comics, the bar of the A does not cross the first stroke.

180º

The Ronto wraps are one of the home runs of Galaxy's Edge and the whole park. If the shawarmas are anywhere near that then it's gonna be good.
Though Disney intended for blue milk to be their butterbeer-battling wish fulfillment food & beverage item, I think the humble Ronto Wrap has overshadowed it and carved out a legacy of its own.

Shawarma is the designated wish fulfillment food of Avengers Campus, so it’ll be interesting to see if there’s anything else in the land to rival it.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Though Disney intended for blue milk to be their butterbeer-battling wish fulfillment food & beverage item, I think the humble Ronto Wrap has overshadowed it and carved out a legacy of its own.

Shawarma is the designated wish fulfillment food of Avengers Campus, so it’ll be interesting to see if there’s anything else in the land to rival it.
I never had Shawarma but just because it is an option I would for sure try it. I think its a good idea to include it. I don't get the appeal of the ronto wraps. its a hot dog in a tortilla essentially. looks gross to me.

Kyle’s Dad Sent Me

I never had Shawarma but just because it is an option I would for sure try it. I think its a good idea to include it. I don't get the appeal of the ronto wraps. its a hot dog in a tortilla essentially. looks gross to me.
Try one. The vegetarian one is also delicious. It’s the one food thing that is a true winner at Galaxy’s Edge.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom