Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

britain

I can't think of any other example where Disney tried to cram a land into such little space. Spider-Man barely takes up any room, it's almost comparable to Mater's next door. It will be very interesting to see how this all pans out

Tomorrowland and Fantasyland fit a lot in their small space.

It just occurred to me that the Dr. Strange show could also provide portals to all the other Marvel locations / characters. Not that there's really space for you to GO to those places, but you can see them. :)

Kyle’s Dad Sent Me

So they pull out five attractions to give us one midway mania shooter we already have, a bar, two gift shops and stage they won't use because they cut live entertainment and any guest interactivity. An entire children's land taken over by a bar, two gift shops and stage. There is some efficient use of space!

I’ll take the Midway Mania shooter, new stage show, and new restaurant over the three carnival rides we lost in a park overflowing with carnival rides. Are we seriously lamenting the loss of the crowning artistic achievement that was Tuck and Roll Drive ‘Em Buggies?

Phroobar

I’ll take the Midway Mania shooter, new stage show, and new restaurant over the three carnival rides we lost in a park overflowing with carnival rides. Are we seriously lamenting the loss of the crowning artistic achievement that was Tuck and Roll Drive ‘Em Buggies?
We've been lamenting the loss of the inferior Tower of Terror for almost two years. I'd rather have rides than more gift shops and another bar. I guess we have to go somewhere to build a $200 Infinity Gauntlet and get drunk.

Kyle’s Dad Sent Me

We've been lamenting the loss of the inferior Tower of Terror for almost two years. I'd rather have rides than more gift shops and another bar. I guess we have to go somewhere to build a $200 Infinity Gauntlet and get drunk.

I think I’d rather have an interactive dark ride (even if it ends up being a slightly redundant one) and a fun Jedi Academy-style stage show for kids than yet another opportunity to go around in a circle.

Disney Analyst

I mean... if we think about it... we are actually getting a land far more can enjoy, with a fuller attraction experience for families, adults, teens, and the old. Especially when the Avengers E-Ticket arrives... it'll be a pretty action packed land with 2 major E-tickets and a solid D.

Phroobar

I think I’d rather have an interactive dark ride (even if it ends up being a slightly redundant one) and a fun Jedi Academy-style stage show for kids than yet another opportunity to go around in a circle.
That's still a lot of space that could have had a ride in it. The Marvel version of the JA (Avengers Training Initiative) was kind of pathetic when they did it last summer during their Summer of Heros.

What does a Dalek have to do with the Avengers?

Last edited:

Phroobar

I mean... if we think about it... we are actually getting a land far more can enjoy, with a fuller attraction experience for families, adults, teens, and the old. Especially when the Avengers E-Ticket arrives... it'll be a pretty action packed land with 2 major E-tickets and a solid D.
One recycled ride, One promised ride, two over priced shops, a bar and interactivity. Sounds like something they just opened in the other park. (But cheaper)

mandelbrot

I've seen some people post on social media saying that the Avengers coaster was cancelled. Anyone else hear anything like that?

Anjin

Marvel isn’t supposed to be cute.
My little Marvel can't be this cute? ;)
So they pull out five attractions to give us one midway mania shooter we already have, a bar, two gift shops and stage they won't use because they cut live entertainment and any guest interactivity. An entire children's land taken over by a bar, two gift shops and stage. There is some efficient use of space!
Don't forget that one of the attractions was just relocated.
Nothing will ever replace or overshadow Heimlich's Chew Chew train.

RIP, you beautiful thing.
Hard agree.

Mike S

WDI should’ve taken pointers from the Dubailand concept.
marvel_dubai_01.jpg

marvel_dubai_m.jpg

marvel_dubai_07.jpg

marvel_dubai_05.jpg

mickEblu

Ya but how much more money will they make? That’s what it’s all about 😒

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom