Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

Jiggsawpuzzle35

Wow that ride seemed totally underwhelming. I feel like I want my money back even though I didn’t pay an admission fee to get in. I hope Spider-Man won’t be like that. Maybe they should have added some animatronics and have the ride vehicles jerk around along with the surrounding scenes.

Bongocrab88

Wow that ride seemed totally underwhelming. I feel like I want my money back even though I didn’t pay an admission fee to get in. I hope Spider-Man won’t be like that. Maybe they should have added some animatronics and have the ride vehicles jerk around along with the surrounding scenes.

The entire ride seemed to have zero movement from any of the targets or variation. Really disappointing.

Touchdown

I still question using Spider-man as their choice, mainly because there is already a nearly perfect ride with him already at IOA. Let’s hope they improve this greatly from Ant Man

truecoat

Marvel isn’t a slam dunk theme park property like Star Wars or Harry Potter. Not to say great attractions can’t be made using Marvel IP but they obviously haven’t figured it out yet.

EDIT: We also haven’t seen a purpose built Marvel attraction yet so...

I have to disagree with this.

mickEblu

I get what you mean but building started in 2015 and this was reportedly a couple generations newer version of the Star Tours simulator. That edges it to purpose-built for me.

Still underwhelming though.

It’s defintley a gray area. They were confined to the space of a simulator attraction which means they were restricted with their options. (At DL Star Tours take up like one acre, not sure about iron Man) So in reality I would still consider the Guardians coaster at Epcot to be the first true purpose built Marvel attraction in the complete sense of the phrase.

Last edited:

Disney Irish

Premium Member
It’s defintley a gray area. They were confined to the space of a simulator attraction which means they were restricted with their options. (At DL Star Tours take up like one acre, not sure about iron Man) So in reality I would still consider the Guardians coaster at Epcot to be the first true purpose built Marvel attraction in the complete sense of the definition.

I would agree with this. Once that opens I think we'll have a true sense of what they can do with Marvel in the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom