Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

DCBaker

Premium Member
They're being very clear going forward that Sam Wilson is Captain America - to the point of not having a Steve Rogers walkaround character in the Paris Campus - just Sam. I would assume they would do the same with any future E Ticket. I don't see Steve or Natasha likely part of a future E Ticket that is still several years down the road.

They're looking -

Screen Shot 2022-07-24 at 10.11.56 PM.png

Californian Elitist

I'm a bit worried that by the time they do make the e-ticket it will be too late. I have been seeing a lot of Marvel burntout all over social media. The movies still make money now, but how long will that last?
I personally have superhero fatigue. I haven’t watched a few of the recent Marvel shows on Disney+ and I’ve yet to see Multiverse of Madness and the new Thor. I have no desire to watch Eternals. None of their recent releases have caught my full attention.

The only thing I’m looking forward to right now is Black Panther: Wakanda. The teaser they released yesterday had me in tears. It truly looks incredible and I can’t wait to see it in theaters in November.

UNCgolf

I personally have superhero fatigue. I haven’t watched a few of the recent Marvel shows on Disney+ and I’ve yet to see Multiverse of Madness and the new Thor. I have no desire to watch Eternals. None of their recent releases have caught my full attention.

The only thing I’m looking forward to right now is Black Panther: Wakanda. The teaser they released yesterday had me in tears. It truly looks incredible and I can’t wait to see it in theaters in November.

I suppose I do too. I'm looking forward to the next Ant-Man film because I enjoyed the first two, and I really liked Kang in Loki. I'm also looking forward to season two of Loki because I thought that show was excellent. I loved the first part of WandaVision, but the last couple of episodes were pretty disappointing. I haven't watched any of the other MCU shows. I also haven't seen the Eternals, Shang-Chi, or the new Thor -- I'll watch Shang-Chi eventually, and I'm sure I'll watch Thor at some point when it's on Disney+ (Ragnarok was phenomenal, even though everyone seems to agree the new one is nowhere near as good), but I'm not in any hurry.

I'll definitely watch Black Panther 2 -- I thought the first was a bit overrated because the final act was relatively weak, but it was still a good film overall -- and Guardians 3 (the first two are among the very best MCU films), but other than that I guess I'll just watch whatever films Kang is in since I liked him/Jonathan Majors.

And even with Ant-Man, Black Panther, and Guardians, I'll be waiting for them to show up on Disney+ rather than paying to see them in a theater.

Last edited:

TwilightZone

I suppose the best thing disney should do is
1. space out the movies more...it's okay to take time!
2. Please, please cut out the whedonisms. NO "well that just happened" writing. Treat serious situations seriously
3. more non canon, not connected to an overarching universe stories for disney+. Not everything needs to be part of the MCU.

If disney did these 3 things I would have more faith in the future of MCU and the future of any potential e-ticket.

Californian Elitist

I suppose I do too. I'm looking forward to the next Ant-Man film because I enjoyed the first two, and I really liked Kang in Loki. I'm also looking forward to season two of Loki because I thought that show was excellent. I loved the first part of WandaVision, but the last couple of episodes were pretty disappointing. I haven't watched any of the other MCU shows. I also haven't seen the Eternals, Shang-Chi, or the new Thor -- I'll watch Shang-Chi eventually, and I'm sure I'll watch Thor at some point when it's on Disney+ (Ragnarok was phenomenal, even though everyone seems to agree the new one is nowhere near as good), but I'm not in any hurry.

I'll definitely watch Black Panther 2 -- I thought the first was a bit overrated because the final act was relatively weak, but it was still a good film overall -- and Guardians 3 (the first two are among the very best MCU films), but other than that I guess I'll just watch whatever films Kang is in since I liked him/Jonathan Majors.

And even with Ant-Man, Black Panther, and Guardians, I'll be waiting for them to show up on Disney+ rather than paying to see them in a theater.
I’m definitely looking forward to Ant Man, season 2 of Loki, and Guardians as well, but I believe those will be released further out, right? I should have been more specific and said Black Panther is the only thing I’m looking forward to for this year. My bad.

I also wait for some of them to release on Disney+. Multiverse of Madness is on there, but I still haven’t watched it. I’ll get to it at some point, but I’m in no rush.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I’m definitely looking forward to Ant Man, season 2 of Loki, and Guardians as well, but I believe those will be released further out, right?

The list...

The Multiverse Saga, Phases 4, 5, & 6

Phase 4 Ending...

• 08/10/22 – I Am Groot (Disney+)
  • 08/17/22 – She-Hulk: Attorney at Law (Disney+)
  • Oct 2022 – Werewolf By Night Halloween Special (Disney+)
  • Dec 2022 – Guardians Christmas Special (Disney+)
  • 11/11/22 – Black Panther: Wakanda Forever

Phase 5
  • 01/13/23 – Kraven the Hunter (Sony/Marvel)
  • 02/17/23 – Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
  • Early 2003 – What if?... Season 2 (Disney+)
  • Spring 2003 – Secret Invasion (Disney+)
  • 05/05/23 – Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
  • 06/02/23 – Spider-Verse 2: Across the Spider-Verse (Sony/Marvel)
  • Summer 2023 – Echo (Disney+)
  • Summer 2023 – Loki Season 2 (Disney+)
  • 07/28/23 – The Marvels
  • 10/6/23 – Madame Web (Sony/Marvel)
  • 11/03/23 – Blade
  • Fall 2023 – Iron Heart (Disney+)
  • Fall 2023 – X-Men '97 (Disney+)
  • Winter 2023 – Agatha: Coven of Chaos (Disney+)
  • Sometime 2024 – Spider-Man: Freshman Year (Disney+)
  • Sometime 2024 – Marvel Zombies (Disney+)
  • 01/12/24 – El Muerto (Sony/Marvel)
  • 02/16/24 – Untitled Film
  • 03/29/24 – Spider-Verse 3: Beyond the Spider-Verse (Sony/Marvel)
  • Spring 2024 – Daredevil: Born Again (Disney+)
  • 05/03/24 – Captain America: New World Order
  • 06/07/24 – Untitled Sony Spider-Man Universe film (Sony/Marvel)
  • 07/26/24 – Thunderbolts

Phase 6
  • Fall 2024 – Untitled Series (Disney+)
  • 11/8/24 – Fantastic Four
  • Fall 2024 – Untitled Series (Disney+)
  • Winter 2024 - Untitled Series (Disney+)
  • 02/14/25 – Untitled Film
  • Spring 2025 – Untitled Series (Disney+)
  • Spring 2025 – Untitled Series (Disney+)
  • 05/02/25 – Avengers: The Kang Dynasty
  • 07/25/25 – Untitled Film
  • Summer 2025 – Untitled Series (Disney+)
  • 11/07/25 – Avengers: Secret Wars

Phase 7
  • 02/13/26 – Untitled Film
  • 05/01/26 – Untitled Film
  • 07/24/26 – Untitled Film
  • 11/06/26 – Untitled Film

Approved but Unscheduled
  • What If?... Season 3 (Disney+)
  • X-Men '97 Season 2 (Disney+)
  • I Am Groot Season 2 (Disney+)
  • Armor Wars (Disney+)
  • Spider-Man: Sophomore Year (Disney+)
  • Nova (Disney+)
  • Wakanda/Okoye (Disney+)
  • Wonder Man (Disney+)
  • Daredevil season 2 (Disney+)
  • Deadpool 3
  • Shang-Chi 2
  • Spider-Man: No Way Home sequel
  • The Mutants
  • Let There Be Carnage sequel (Sony/Marvel)

TwilightZone

11/11/22 – Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
05/05/23 – Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
06/02/23 – Spider-Verse 2: Across the Spider-Verse (Sony/Marvel)
03/29/24 – Spider-Verse 3: Beyond the Spider-Verse (Sony/Marvel)
Spider-Man: No Way Home sequel
These are the ones I am most sure will do well. The rest are wait and see basis for me, yes even Deadpool 3 given how people seem to be getting sick of that kind of humor.

UNCgolf

I’m definitely looking forward to Ant Man, season 2 of Loki, and Guardians as well, but I believe those will be released further out, right? I should have been more specific and said Black Panther is the only thing I’m looking forward to for this year. My bad.

I also wait for some of them to release on Disney+. Multiverse of Madness is on there, but I still haven’t watched it. I’ll get to it at some point, but I’m in no rush.

Oh, I was saying those were the only ones I'm looking forward to at all, at least among things they've officially announced. Everything else they've announced (except the Avengers films, I guess, since they're supposed to revolve around Kang) merits a shrug from me and maybe I'll watch it sometime on Disney+ when bored with nothing else to do.

I watched Multiverse of Madness -- there are some cool scenes in it and I enjoyed the villain, but it was wrapped up too nicely/easily and it was not especially good overall.

Californian Elitist

Oh, I was saying those were the only ones I'm looking forward to at all, at least among things they've officially announced.

I watched Multiverse of Madness -- there are some cool scenes in it and I enjoyed the villain, but it was wrapped up too nicely/easily and it was not especially good overall.
Damn lol. I don’t blame you, though. Unfortunately, the Marvel films are the best live-action films to come from Disney. Disney can’t make an excellent original live-action film to save their life.

From the trailers, I had a strong feeling I wouldn’t really like Multiverse of Madness. Once the reviews started coming out, I knew my intuition was correct. I feel the same about Love and Thunder. I’ll remember what you said about the ending when I finally watch it.

UNCgolf

Damn lol. I don’t blame you, though. Unfortunately, the Marvel films are the best live-action films to come from Disney. Disney can’t make an excellent original live-action film to save their life.

From the trailers, I had a strong feeling I wouldn’t really like Multiverse of Madness. Once the reviews started coming out, I knew my intuition was correct. I feel the same about Love and Thunder. I’ll remember what you said about the ending when I finally watch it.

I'm bummed about Love and Thunder. Ragnarok was fantastic and Taika Waititi is usually excellent, so I was looking forward to it. Seems like nearly everyone found it underwhelming, though.

I guess that could be a good thing whenever I finally get around to watching it, because my expectations will be so much lower!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom