Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

Jones14

Star Wars is magical. It's about space wizards for pete's sake! Therefore, it's a better fit in DL than DCA.
I know you’re kind of joking, but I mean honestly it’s true. At it’s core, it’s functionally a space western fairy tale, so it’s literally a world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.

Better behind Frontierland and Fantasyland than Kablam! Batuu is actually an undiscovered part of California.

mickEblu

I know you’re kind of joking, but I mean honestly it’s true. At it’s core, it’s functionally a space western fairy tale, so it’s literally a world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.

Better behind Frontierland and Fantasyland than Kablam! Batuu is actually an undiscovered part of California.

I agree that it makes more "sense" at Disneyland yet I still wish it went to DCA. DCA is a hodge podge of lands anyway. Its not 2001 DCA anymore.

Last edited:

mickEblu

Not sure if anyone knew this already (or cares, lol), but the Attractions Ops test and adjust crew has returned to the Spiderman attraction as of yesterday

Wow, they re that far along? They have a functioning ride system?

I wonder if they got that augmented reality to work right.

britain

Yes, and I’m not joking at all!

D.Silentu

I thought it was only two months or so away from opening when the park shut down. I don't know much in the way of construction, but to me it looks much further away from completion.

Jones14

A couple of thoughts:

1) It doesn’t look like the microbrewery building is very tall. Are they going to be able to block the view of the Hollywoodland soundstage directly behind it?

2) The Quinjet seems like it will partially block Guardians’ side view, which I think will look better; that angle makes the tower look like a big block as it currently stands.

3) Spider-Man is looking a lot better than I thought it would. Hopefully it’s a solid diversionary attraction in the end.

DrAlice

"New colors on Guardians"..... Curiouser and curiouser....

So, is it thought that Disney will continue construction work now, regardless of what happens to the park opening?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom