Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

Phroobar

The suspended jet pack ride they showed during the Imagineering in a box video reminds me of the flying carpet from the Aladdin show. You might not remember the accident they had in 2011 were the carpet flipped over leaving the riders hanging upside down fifty feet in the air. Hopefully the technology has improved and additional safety measures are being built into this ride.

BrianLo

Original Poster
I’ve made an important discovery! Which doesn’t seem believable...
5B2EFFCA-9D34-4104-ACD9-5497AD4A6364.jpeg

Also the E-ticket was taken out (or added) to this concept art.

A4DF54F1-B875-49F5-AF75-2816ADFA88B8.jpeg

IMDREW

There is no confirmation about it. Only DCA has been mentioned when this ride was announced in the presentation.
But if it happens to be the case, the ride is supposed to open in HKDL in 2023 so I guess this gives us an indication for the timeframe at DCA
I thought dca and HK were sharing the budget for the big Avengers E-ticket. But could be wrong. That was a long time ago, when HK announced their plans.

PymParty

I thought dca and HK were sharing the budget for the big Avengers E-ticket. But could be wrong. That was a long time ago, when HK announced their plans.
The « sharing budget » things has always been rumored and never confirmed in any ways. The only thing we know is that HK is getting an Avengers E-ticket in 2023but the last time we had information about it was at the announcement of the expansion in 2016.
It always believed they would share the ride but the fact that HK was not mentioned when Chapek presented the ride for DCA is weird...

BrianLo

Original Poster
Ladies and gentlemen, there are approximately 1000 Vloggers on site and not one of them has their eyes on the prize. First official Avengers E-ticket construction watch photos.

33DC351C-014C-4913-AA89-D13FBFB0A61C.jpeg

517BD842-9906-4E49-8D7A-0824204D956B.jpeg

I consider this my crowning achievement (it’s not under construction).

Ps this is actually the best spot still for Timon lot photos and I’ve had it staked out for years.

BrianLo

Original Poster
I was shook that they even mentioned the Avengers E, as some one here had us thinking it was gone forever.

Isn’t Hong Kong’s Avengers E the coaster that got cut for DCA?

I think it’s more likely this was always HK’s attraction (sort of conceptually) and the DCA one fell apart (the coaster).

We have no indication from Chapek that it’s the same Attraction, but @marni1971 implied that pre-conference and he was right about everything else.

Disney Analyst

I think it’s more likely this was always HK’s attraction (sort of conceptually) and the DCA one fell apart (the coaster).

We have no indication from Chapek that it’s the same Attraction, but @marni1971 implied that pre-conference and he was right about everything else.

I thought it was both Coaster, then they decided the capacity won’t fly for the worlds 2nd busiest theme park destination?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom