Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

TP2000

This ride loading area looks dumb. Like something that could have been Imagineered 20 years ago as part of DCA 1.0, all industrial and cheap looking. You get in those cars and shoot spider webs at stuff?

I bet there will be loud noises and yelling dialogue you can't really follow along with, stuff like "ROAR! Blah-blah-blah webslingers! Blah-blah-blah unite and win! ROAR! CRASH! Blah-blah-blah you've saved the universe!"

After seeing the loading area and vehicles and blueprints and hearing the basic plotline from Disney, why am I not impressed with this new ride? That other website today has concepts of the exit gift shop, and it looks as basic and underwhelming as the ride itself.

This seems like something Six Flags would do if they got a bigger budget.

TROR

This ride loading area looks dumb. Like something that could have been Imagineered 20 years ago as part of DCA 1.0, all industrial and cheap looking. You get in those cars and shoot spider webs at stuff?

I bet there will be loud noises and yelling dialogue you can't really follow along with, stuff like "ROAR! Blah-blah-blah webslingers! Blah-blah-blah unite and win! ROAR! CRASH! Blah-blah-blah you've saved the universe!"

After seeing the loading area and vehicles and blueprints and hearing the basic plotline from Disney, why am I not impressed with this new ride? That other website today has concepts of the exit gift shop, and it looks as basic and underwhelming as the ride itself.

This seems like something Six Flags would do if they got a bigger budget.
Ahem, Six Flags did do this, and I think they delivered a better product than Disney will.

mickEblu

Ahem, Six Flags did do this, and I think they delivered a better product than Disney will.

Wow that actually looks impressive. Those vehicles look like they have a little zip to them and they use some cool practical effects on the ride. The ending scene though the city looks really fun.

BrianLo

Original Poster
I’ve been to the slums of Cleveland and it wasn’t as depressing as downtown Toronto.

To be fair I don’t really like Toronto (or portions of Ontario) that much either. If you like small town America you missed pretty much the entirety of Canada that you’d like much better.

Akin to thinking America is just Detroit.

And yes I grew up on a farm...

Disney Analyst

To be fair I don’t really like Toronto (or portions of Ontario) that much either. If you like small town America you missed pretty much the entirety of Canada that you’d like much better.

Gotta get to my neck of the woods. I grew up in the Okanagan. Amazing area.

TROR

Niagara on the Lake was a darling little town, reminiscent of Main Street USA even. Still, though, I find the general spirit of Canada to be inferior to America's. Everyone felt like they were wearing a mask of joy to hide their sad, miserable Canadian lives.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom