Avengers Campus: Food, Entertainment, M&G, Environment Updates

C33Mom

Anybody know how long Wolverine and Deadpool will remain at DCA for? We are APs but we have a week at WDW and a week with DCL next month and I’m worried my husband will murder me if I try to fit in a Disneyland trip before OBB in Sept.

AJFireman

Anybody know how long Wolverine and Deadpool will remain at DCA for? We are APs but we have a week at WDW and a week with DCL next month and I’m worried my husband will murder me if I try to fit in a Disneyland trip before OBB in Sept.
DLP gave a date until Sept 15th but DCA just says for a limited time.

Disney Analyst

Or people aren’t that worried if their kids hear bad words. Words that they have heard in school and with their friends countless times already.

I’d be more worried about the constant dismembering of humans on screen haha.

I’m not one to be worried about language as much 😅 - it was mostly annoying for the rest of us when they started crying during it… can we not have child free spaces 😭

Prince-1

I’d be more worried about the constant dismembering of humans on screen haha.

I’m not one to be worried about language as much 😅 - it was mostly annoying for the rest of us when they started crying during it… can we not have child free spaces 😭

I think many parents in America are worried if their precious child hears an F-bomb or sees a or butt and not too concerned about them seeing violence and death.

But yes parent should keep kids home if they are going to talk, cry, or just be annoying to the other theater goers.

Moth

I feel at the least Deadpool will be there for awhile.

MarvelCharacterNerd

Jokes about the F word and adult sexual activities* at a Disney park. Fun for the whole family.

1722049269855.png

* trying to not run into issues with what's allowed to even be posted here that's being joked about at the parks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom