Avengers: Age of Ultron

TB4244

Actually, Days of Future Past is kind of like a reboot and fixes every problem every body had with the past few films. I despised of X-Men Origins: Wolverine, The Last Stand and last years' Wolverine movie. Thanks to this film, every one of those problems have been fixed and we can move on and forget they ever happened.

Even without that, it was a brilliant film. I highly recommend it.
I think that's the most encouraging thing I've ever read about X-Men movies. I had lost all hope...

FoozieBear

I think that's the most encouraging thing I've ever read about X-Men movies. I had lost all hope...

I had lost hope as well. They were so awful they never seemed it could be fixed. You'll really love this movie, becuase it fixes almost every problem anyone has ever had with the franchise.

Cesar R M

Cinematic rights for F4 and X-Men belong to Fox, Spider-Man comes under Sony and Avengers belongs to Marvel Studios. So the likelihood is that you'll never see Spidey or Ben Grimm team up with the Avengers anytime soon. They all exist in completely different universes. For instance, in Age of Ultron Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch will not be classed as mutants, they're inhumans despite being the offspring of Magneto, who also won't be mentioned because of the licence rights to put them on screen.

And yes, the F4 reboot sounds like a train wreck to me. Even Marvel themselves are distancing themselves from it.
Does this means they cant use the ultimate Spiderman(aka miles morales) version?

Current marvel line up is using Ultimate's nick fury for example....

lazyboy97o

Cinematic rights for F4 and X-Men belong to Fox, Spider-Man comes under Sony and Avengers belongs to Marvel Studios. So the likelihood is that you'll never see Spidey or Ben Grimm team up with the Avengers anytime soon. They all exist in completely different universes. For instance, in Age of Ultron Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch will not be classed as mutants, they're inhumans despite being the offspring of Magneto, who also won't be mentioned because of the licence rights to put them on screen.

And yes, the F4 reboot sounds like a train wreck to me. Even Marvel themselves are distancing themselves from it.
People think Spider-Man has a small possibility because there is a better relationship between Sony and Disney.

|Q|

Actually, Days of Future Past is kind of like a reboot and fixes every problem every body had with the past few films. I despised of X-Men Origins: Wolverine, The Last Stand and last years' Wolverine movie. Thanks to this film, every one of those problems have been fixed and we can move on and forget they ever happened.

Even without that, it was a brilliant film. I highly recommend it.

Sorry, but you weren't paying attention.

http://io9.com/8-ways-x-men-movie-continuity-is-still-irretrievably-f-1581678509

Q

FoozieBear

• Professor X's strange return: No explanation was given, but to be honest I don't think many people cared. They were just happy to see him back. (I hated X3.) But you're right. They should have come up with something for that, and they still can in X-Men: Apocalypse.
  • Emma Frost: I'm assuming this is just a story-slip up, and a pretty bad one actually.
I don't even know what to say about the other ones. They're so ridiculous. Plus he's bringing in complaints about the original X-Men trilogy and First Class which everyone already knew was a problem and this movie fixes.

It's been a few months since I've seen the film so I can't remember exactly how it ended, but I think I remember speculating that it was Mystique who put the Adamantium in Wolverine in the first place the first time 'round or something. Wasn't it some weird kind of paradox? I honestly don't remember. I need to watch that movie again.

TB4244

People think Spider-Man has a small possibility because there is a better relationship between Sony and Disney.

With the poor performance of Amazing Spider-Man 2, the dates for 3&4 have been pushed back I don't think its gonna happen, but it would be good to see Spidey sorted out. It does seem to me that the only studio that can get the movies right is Marvel.

But the good news is (yes there is some) that Netflix are producing 4 TV series DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist and Luke Cage which should culminate in The Defenders. but the even better news is that it exists in the Marvel Cinematic Universe like Agents of Shield, so that opens it to plenty of crossovers and cameos.

TB4244

Does this means they cant use the ultimate Spiderman(aka miles morales) version?

Current marvel line up is using Ultimate's nick fury for example....

Miles Morales was rumoured to be taking over the Spidey mantle in ASM 3 or 4 as Andrew Garfield doesn't want to continue doing it after part 3. So whether Ultimate or not I believe Spider-Man is property of Sony for the big screen.

FoozieBear

Miles Morales was rumoured to be taking over the Spidey mantle in ASM 3 or 4 as Andrew Garfield doesn't want to continue doing it after part 3. So whether Ultimate or not I believe Spider-Man is property of Sony for the big screen.

Same sort of rumors going around for Captain America after Chris Evans says he's not interested in continuing the character after Avengers 2.

Cesar R M

He's made plenty of comments regarding how he is no longer all that interested in continuing his acting career.
considering he seems to be typecasted as the "buffed guy" (just like Chris Hemsworth) stereotype. No surprise many want to drop the acting thing.
Same to Scarlet Johansoon..always having to do the "bad assgirl " stereotyped movies that were(in the last decade) filled by Milla Jovovich.

I hope both can get opportunities to broaden their acting skills.
And not end with the "lovely"(sarcasm) Megan Fox (who cant act to save her life)

AllyInWonderland

Original Poster
A leaked picture of Ultron from the Comic Con footage!
image.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom