Avengers: Age of Ultron

AllyInWonderland

Original Poster
Words cannot describe how excited I am for this movie.

I figured I would create this thread to keep up with some filming and movie updates.

Here is some concept art for the movie:

Scarlet Witch (I'm extremely excited about this character)
avengers-age-of-ultron-concept-art-2.jpg

Her twin brother Quicksilver
avengers2-concept-art-quicksilver-ajohnson-610x273.jpg

Hulk vs. Tony Stark's Hulkbuster
Marvel_Studios-_Assembling_a_Universe_22.jpg

Black Widow and Hulk
avengers-age-of-ultron-concept-art-reveals-quicksilver-scarlet-with-and-hulkbuster-armour-158994-a-1395214769-470-75.jpg

and Tony Stark in his lab
avengers_2_concept_9.jpg

And here are some on set videos that I have found recently

As well as some photos
BLACK-WIDOW_STUNT-DOUBLE_AVENGERS_AGE-OF-ULTRON_SET_SOUTH-KOREA_NEW-COSTUME_.png

cap2.jpg

eXxJVZu.jpg

azUgFwf.jpg

aou-twins-chilling1.jpg

CAPTAIN-AMERICA-AVENGERS-AGE-OF-ULTRON-03.jpg

taou11.jpg

Avengers+-+Age+of+Ultron+set+photos+-+Hawkeye+and+Scarlet+Witch.JPG

6VBvBTy.jpg

avengers-age-of-ultron-robert-downey-jr.jpg

RDJ visiting a kid on the set of the movie and complementing him on his pajamas
RDJ-and-child.jpg

And let's not forget about the Science Bros selfie and other tweets from Mark Ruffalo's twitter
a87a41736e99c513b5c63a8d4f89cfb0.jpg

stevehousse

While it's going to be really weird seeing an Ultron not made by Hank Pym, Marvel Studios in general and Joss Whedon in particular have built up enough credibility that I think they can pull it off.
Maybe he will get a mention or even a cameo seeing as how they have Antman in preproduction and ready to release at the end of nex year???

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
On my facebook, i saw that there's supposed to be some kind of Marvel announcement on The View on the 15th
Apparently Thor is now a woman in the comic books -

http://www.buzzfeed.com/adambvary/thor-is-a-woman-now

grid-cell-22914-1405441877-20.jpg
grid-cell-22914-1405441880-25.jpg

Marvel Entertainment announced on Tuesday that Thor will be re-launched in the comics with a woman as the title hero.

As first revealed on The View, the character will be separate from the man who had been Thor — a title which, in the Marvel Universe, is designated by whomever proves worthy to hold Thor’s hammer, Mjölnir.

“This is not She-Thor,” said series writer Jason Aaron in a statement. “This is not Lady Thor. This is not Thorita. This is Thor. This is the Thor of the Marvel Universe.” Aaron, who has also written for the Marvel Comics title Thor: God of Thunder, is working with artist Russell Dauterman (Cyclops) on the series, which will launch in October.

Marvel Comics editor Wil Moss also emphasized that the new Thor “is not a temporary female substitute — she is now the one and only Thor.”

The decision by Marvel to recast one of its most iconic characters as a woman could prove controversial with some fans, similar to the protest of Marvel’s decision in 2011 to recast Spider-Man in the comics as a half-black, half-Hispanic teenager named Miles Morales.

But it is also a noteworthy expansion of Marvel’s comic book canon to include another female hero, a fact Marvel trumpeted in their release — and likely why the decision was first announced on The View. This will be only Marvel’s eighth female lead character, a group which also includes such notable characters as Captain Marvel, Black Widow, Elektra, and She-Hulk.

The decision, meanwhile, is unlikely to affect the Marvel Studios movies in the near future, which have featured Chris Hemsworth as Thor. (A rep for the studio did not immediately return a request for comment.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom