Avengers 4!

Jimmy Thick

I loved it, it had the moments it needed with the characters we all have known for so long. My only criticism is while good it could have been more, so much more. I don’t feel cheated I just think they took the easy way on some of the characters when their comic book versions had a little more “greatness” in their paper portrayals.

I wouldn’t be shocked if this movie makes a billon in record time, my theatre was absolutely packed with lines outside.

brb1006

jurkcnq4h4x21.png

Animaniac93-98

Endgame is now about $300 million away from topping Avatar's worldwide gross. BOM thinks it could be a "tight race", but I don't think Disney would let it fall just short of reaching that goal. I could see a push in theater count or some other gimmick to get people to see it one more time, possibly just before Spider-Man: Far From Home.

erasure fan1

Endgame is now about $300 million away from topping Avatar's worldwide gross. BOM thinks it could be a "tight race", but I don't think Disney would let it fall just short of reaching that goal. I could see a push in theater count or some other gimmick to get people to see it one more time, possibly just before Spider-Man: Far From Home.
I've said before, bring it back after far from home is ending its run with some new footage if its close. I'm sure they have enough extra footage to add 10/15 min on to the movie. Avatar did that same thing so I hope Disney gives it the same effort if needed.

Princess Leia

They basically did that with Black Panther last year to get it to the $700 Million mark. If it’s close for Endgame, they’ll probably do it again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom