Avengers 4!

Princess Leia

The theater I’m going to added more times (I’ll be at the 8:00), and I’m currently a little peeved that the 8:30 wasn’t offered before. I’m going to be getting to mine with very little time to waste.

Also, the top two showings are the 3D options, and I think it really shows how 3D has become less popular lately.

Attachments

• 61E2BA31-EC7A-4DA4-9393-BF3F29FECBEC.jpeg
    61E2BA31-EC7A-4DA4-9393-BF3F29FECBEC.jpeg
    33.6 KB · Views: 82

DisneyFreak

The theater I’m going to added more times (I’ll be at the 8:00), and I’m currently a little peeved that the 8:30 wasn’t offered before. I’m going to be getting to mine with very little time to waste.

Also, the top two showings are the 3D options, and I think it really shows how 3D has become less popular lately.

That's why I opted to take Friday off of work and go see a morning showing. With trying to get out of work on time tonight and with traffic, it's going to be much more enjoyable to wake up tomorrow morning, have a cup of coffee and breakfast, and go to the 11am showing.

I've never been impressed with the 3D offerings. It's always been a fade and will continue to be until the technology will really be able to blow us away.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom