Avatar (the movie) and its Sequels

Indy_UK

I believe Disney will be throwing a lot of clout behind AVATAR. They want it to be Huge.

Personally I think Avatar will be given the Christmas slot in the cinema starting in 2020 and alternating with Star Wars every other year

Tony Perkis

I wouldn't be surprised if Disney just dumped Avatars 3-26 on their streaming service if the first sequel under performs.
Nope. Those films cost $200m each.

That’s not hyperbole.

They require theatrical releases to recoup investments. Because if I have the option to watch a movie on Disney’s streaming service, I will choose Brink over Avatar.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
It gets a little bit funnier each time one of these dopey movies gets pushed back. We are now, I think, 7 years late on Avatar 2. Can't make that up.

Janir

I believe Disney will be throwing a lot of clout behind AVATAR. They want it to be Huge.

Personally I think Avatar will be given the Christmas slot in the cinema starting in 2020 and alternating with Star Wars every other year
They wanted Last Jedi to be Huge too...

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Great news. About damn time. Would be pretty cool if they moved the release date of Avatar 2 forward. But I'm guessing the movie is gonna have a really long post production.

The world doesn't produce enough blue to keep up with a pushed up release date.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom