gonnichi

My vote is for nothing if avatar is the only choice

I see Avatarland as being about the same as nothing unless they build a ride that is greater then Gringotts is rumored to be. I have not seen Avatar and don't plan on it any time soon. So for me the Avatar attractions better have some amazing aspects to them or they will be the same as nothing for me. I don't go on every ride at WDW for this same reason. I don't do Stitch, Dinorama, Imagination, backlot tour, because these attractions are nothing to me as well.

luv

Thank you for this post. I'm majoring in English and planning on becoming an editor... Nothing catches my eye more than this common mistake and the misuses of "your" and "you're." People, "your" is used when talking about possessions. "You're" is derived from you are. Sentences like "Your wrong" and "Your missing the point" don't make sense, guys. I see this mistake a lot, here.

Call me what you want, but it's irritating.

;)

Those irk me, too. I have found posts of mine that contain the errors, though. I don't know if they're typos, autocorrects or just me not thinking while I type, but I've done it, too!!

PeterAlt

I am not excited at all. Avatar land is a bad idea. Why can't they make a land out of a well known DISNEY movie. I didn't even think Avatar was a good movie.
You know, you and many other people say this now. When it's finished, you'll be like "that was cool!" Don't knock it until you see it. You may just like it.

And if you don't, then it truly does su$&, or you've already predetermined that it will s$&k no matter how good it is.

msteel

You know, you and many other people say this now. When it's finished, you'll be like "that was cool!"

(for @raven24 's sake)
In what way can a person be "like" a statement such as this? Or do you mean that people will say something like this statement?

OK, I'd better quit before Peter looses his temper and loses the dogs on me.

Californian Elitist

(for @raven24 's sake)
In what way can a person be "like" a statement such as this? Or do you mean that people will say something like this statement?

OK, I'd better quit before Peter looses his temper and loses the dogs on me.

Technically you can't be "like" an expression or reaction like that, though it's common for people to tell others what they were thinking or saying by using "like."

FrankLapidus

Because they just did that over at Magic Kingdom. Time to expand their horizons.

They can easily do that with the plethora of timeless Disney characters and films that they already have at hand, or by utilising the creativity of the Imagineers to create immersive and original new attractions and lands in the spirit of Space Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean and Expedition: Everest.

Your logic doesn't make a lot sense to me; so because they used Disney films to inspire new attractions at Magic Kingdom, they shouldn't do so at Animal Kingdom?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom