AVATAR land construction progress

lobelia

Did you see the occasional pink flower? I wonder if that might be some sort of light. I didn't see any electricity to it but I thought it was a little odd.

A foolish mortal

The ones from Blog Mickey:
Pandora_04072016-3.jpg
Pandora_04072016-5.jpg
Pandora_04072016-6.jpg
Pandora_04072016-7.jpg
Pandora_04072016-8.jpg
Pandora_04072016-9.jpg
Pandora_04072016-11.jpg
Pandora_04072016-12.jpg

Amused to Death

Okay, I've had enough. People keep mentioning hills in Florida. There are no hills!!! Expedition Everest is probably the highest "hill" in Florida. My yard has a 70' vertical drop spread out over 2/3 of an acre. That's a hill. Although, I technically live halfway up a rise to a plateau. The Grammar Police have spoken!!

Not to make a mountain out of a molehill, but...

Expedition Everest = 199 ft.
Britton Hill = 345 ft.

Here is a Wikipedia list of 89 hills in Florida, 56 of which are taller than Expedition Everest:

List of Florida's Highest Points

For nearby proof of hills in Florida, check out Sugarloaf Mountain, north of Clermont. It's roughly 32 miles from the Tragic Kingdom. :)

danlb_2000

Premium Member
the expiration part

Permits have an spot on the form where an expiration date can be put in. This is the date by which the work needs to be complete and the contractor paid. If the date is left blank, then the expiration is considered to be 1 year from the date the permit was filed. Almost all Avatar related permits have had an expiration of 12/31/2018. This permit leaves the expiration blank, so it expires on 4/8/2017.

twebber55

Permits have an spot on the form where an expiration date can be put in. This is the date by which the work needs to be complete and the contractor paid. If the date is left blank, then the expiration is considered to be 1 year from the date the permit was filed. Almost all Avatar related permits have had an expiration of 12/31/2018. This permit leaves the expiration blank, so it expires on 4/8/2017.
thanks

lobelia

So Morpho is like a code name for Avatar? Where did I get the idea it was going to be a state of the art video projector type thing. I'm so naive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom