Votes: 10 15.6%
  • DCA Fan #15

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramp

Originally posted by MrPromey

Speaking of which, I’m mulling over the idea of staging a comeback. :drevil: If I do, I promise to do so under heavily regulated medication this time – honest! :fork:

...I'm glad you took my advice and went to the clinic...it works for me...and just before I enter one of these contests, they double my dose...

...btw...have they done anything to stop ya from walking around your house repeating...."Got Milk?...Up Yours Pal":lol: :lol: :lol:

...and...the addition to your avatar is simply mahvelous!:animwink:

Main Street USA

Original Poster

Speaking of which, I’m mulling over the idea of staging a comeback. :drevil: If I do, I promise to do so under heavily regulated medication this time – honest! :fork:

This makes me feel nice inside.:D

(especially since I was the main cause of your breakdown in that particular contest)

he he:D

RobFL

Account Suspended
To clarify:

Your "general rules" thread doesn't list elimination. Perhaps you should do the responsible thing and add it...?

You still don't admit you made a mistake, and that's why i'm miffed.

It started from thinking "Jeeze.. I got elimated.. that sucks.. Wait.. where did it say I would be eliminated?"

To checking the posts, to realizing you never stated anyone would be eliminated unless they didn't meet the rules outlined in the first post of the contest entry thread, which doesn't list any random elimination process.

So, yes, you were wrong, and as for saying you don't owe me crap, I can say the same thing for you, and that includes respect. If you wont atleast try to fix your errors then you're not worth my time.

Oh yeah, one more thing: Saying the most you'd get from me was criticism was a round about way of saying "I'm not doing anymore contests till you get your act together."

-Rob

Tramp

Originally posted by RobFL
So, yes, you were wrong, and as for saying you don't owe me crap, I can say the same thing for you, and that includes respect. If you wont atleast try to fix your errors then you're not worth my time.

-Rob

That's twice in one day that you insulted someone over your stupid ugly avatar...maybe some want to reason with you, but I wanna kick your sorry, punk butt out of here forever......:mad: No one is gonna jump thru hoops for you or kiss your ...GOT IT?

...I think ELIMINATION is the operative word... :mad:

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
To clarify:

Your "general rules" thread doesn't list elimination. Perhaps you should do the responsible thing and add it...?

It started from thinking "Jeeze.. I got elimated.. that sucks.. Wait.. where did it say I would be eliminated?"

To checking the posts, to realizing you never stated anyone would be eliminated unless they didn't meet the rules outlined in the first post of the contest entry thread, which doesn't list any random elimination process.

Oh yeah, one more thing: Saying the most you'd get from me was criticism was a round about way of saying "I'm not doing anymore contests till you get your act together."

-Rob

Man...you just don't quit, do you? Even when you're wrong, you still fight tooth and nail. These contests have been going on the last 6 months now with the same rules every time. The banner contest, the wallpaper contests, the poster contests all have been downsized to 15 for the final vote if they go over. I dont' even participate and I know that.

Maybe trying to learn about the contest beforehand and reading the threads marked "IMPORTANT" would be a good way to start.

I'm with Dan and MSU.....you should know the rules, and if you do, you would have no reason to gripe, as the contests have never changed. In fact, several other sites now follow their lead and use the same wording.

Remember this is fun......somewhere that got lost in the back of your mind.

MrPromey

Originally posted by Main Street USA

This makes me feel nice inside.:D

(especially since I was the main cause of your breakdown in that particular contest)

he he:D

I know you’d like to take full credit for driving me to the edge of insanity but the truth is that I was sleep deprived and working like ten hours or more seven days a week trying to come up with good ideas for “serious” work and all I saw when I closed my eyes for about two weeks after that contest were those two cookies. :rolleyes:

… Now that I think about it, late September through early October is usually a very busy time at work due to all the work that comes in from Christmas retailers… Perhaps I should wait a few months longer….

Off the topic, can you believe that I started doing Santa artwork this week? :rolleyes:

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Off the topic, can you believe that I started doing Santa artwork this week? :rolleyes:

Well....at Target, we're going to start receiving the christmas stuff in a couple weeks....the first of it is setting Sept 9, more after halloween, and the rest after thanksgiving.

By the way...for all you thrifty shoppers out there...I guess Target just had a huge national sales meeting, and they announced that things like christmas wrap, christmas tree stands, and other holiday regulars are going to be down in price as much as 50% to start. :)

MrPromey

To clarify:

-Rob

Glad to see you took my warning under careful consideration… Good luck to you. :rolleyes:

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Remember.....he's right and the other 100 people who have played this game are wrong. Isn't that the way the world works? Do something halfway, and then complain when things don't work out for you?:lol:

CalDisney

Originally posted by Tramp

That's twice in one day that you insulted someone over your stupid ugly avatar...maybe some want to reason with you, but I wanna kick your sorry, punk butt out of here forever......:mad: No one is gonna jump thru hoops for you or kiss your ...GOT IT?

...I think ELIMINATION is the operative word... :mad:

YaHoo!!! I love It!!!!
Tell it like it is:)

Anyways I had a real hard time choosing my Vote

MSU got mine:>

Tigggrl

Wasnt this all supposed to be fun?? I never have entered any of the contests, yet I knew the rules...geeze...some people just dont listen....:rolleyes:

Tramp

It's ALL my fault...

Originally posted by Tigggrl
Wasnt this all supposed to be fun?? I never have entered any of the contests, yet I knew the rules...geeze...some people just dont listen....:rolleyes:

ah Carla...it IS fun...but if I don't win, I'm gonna put a friggin bullet in my head...I asked the clinic to increase the dose a little more, I feel out of control...:animwink:

...oh...does anyone recognize where I 'pirated' the Mickey from that I used in my contest avatar? (I know, I know...this should be in the trivia area...but I don't understand the rules):lol:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
A) You screwed up the rules. Overall rules doesn't list a limit and elimination and neither does the post to the thread.

I think its safe to say you shouldn't be hosting any more contests. You haven't offered a single apology to anyone for your screwing up and wont even admit you were blatantly wrong.

Rob, I think this is pretty unfair. I would like to remind you that NowInc and Main Street run these contests in their own FREE TIME. They are not being paid for this, and are just doing it for fun and the benefit of the whole forum. You telling people that they screwed up and shouldnt be running the contests isnt very helpful. I consider that the contest guys do a great job, and they have my 100% backing.

tenchu

Originally posted by Tramp

No one is gonna jump thru hoops for you or kiss your ...GOT IT?

Sorry tramp, but i just about choked when i saw that, until i remembered you were american! :lol:

NowInc

I do see this argument from both sides of the spectrum..and i DID appologize to RobFL in IMs about my absent minded neglect to post the elimination rule..it was just so routine i assumed everyone already knew it. To cause a public "outcry" against it tho is just plain immature. As you can see..you are alone on your side of the fence on this one...and now..its not because i asked them to be...they make their own decisions depending on what they feel is right.

Mr.P...i cant wait to see you getting back into the contests..you know i still feel bad about the last incident..even if it was sorta silly. I know its impossible to please everyone all the time..but i do my best to try. (I have sent out many PMs to people who have gotten eliminated to tell them it doesnt mean their entires were horrible...it was just someones personal opinion....things like that).

Alll i ever want is for people to just chill and relax. I was proud to boast that i was a moderator of one of the most active and yet "tame" sections of the forums...i really dont want to retract that statment.

Steamboat_Kevin

Sorry for the thread drift but I've noticed soooo many avatar changes in this thread only!
Fievel, Mr.Promey,Tenchu,CalDisney,Main Street USA, and Tramp. All in the last 24 hours!!!! :eek: Perhaps I should join the club!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.

You have to be blessed with a derogatory nick name by our mascot first. :lol:

Love the avatar MrP....its just as I had Imagined it would be.....MrP wins the avatar contest...he gets my vote :lol: ;)

MrPromey

Originally posted by Steamboat_Kevin
Sorry for the thread drift but I've noticed soooo many avatar changes in this thread only!
Fievel, Mr.Promey,Tenchu,CalDisney,Main Street USA, and Tramp. All in the last 24 hours!!!! :eek: Perhaps I should join the club!

You have to be blessed with a derogatory nickname by our mascot first. :lol:

Tramp

You have to be blessed with a derogatory nickname by our mascot first. :lol:

Very classy avatar, Pompus...a very suitable windbag for one of our most esteemed members.:animwink:

CalDisney

Originally posted by wdwmagic

Rob, I think this is pretty unfair. I would like to remind you that NowInc and Main Street run these contests in their own FREE TIME. They are not being paid for this, and are just doing it for fun and the benefit of the whole forum. You telling people that they screwed up and shouldnt be running the contests isnt very helpful. I consider that the contest guys do a great job, and they have my 100% backing.
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: Applauds Steve !!
and Agree`s They do a Great Job:)
Thanks for letting me join the Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom