Avatar construction aerial updates

matt9112

Based on the shape of the Flight of Passage queue, I wonder if it will be open air to the boat ride below. Like the queue line is a branch/root from the floating mtns and you walk above the bio-luminescent boat ride below...

would be a great tie in....if only Disney thought like that.,

doctornick

would be a great tie in....if only Disney thought like that.,

Well, they've had similar stuff before like the train going through Splash mountain or being able to look into ride scenes from Blue Bayou, The Garden Grill and San Angel Inn. It certainly seems plausible given how they are depicting the queue.

One thing is, though, that the queue would likely have to be mostly dark in that area so avoid light leakage into the boat ride scene

DisDan

Well, they've had similar stuff before like the train going through Splash mountain or being able to look into ride scenes from Blue Bayou, The Garden Grill and San Angel Inn. It certainly seems plausible given how they are depicting the queue.

One thing is, though, that the queue would likely have to be mostly dark in that area so avoid light leakage into the boat ride scene
Not to mention the crowd noise from a queue line possibly messing with the ambiance of the ride.

Cesar R M

Yup, I too believe the plans were only to highlight the three levels of Flight of Passage, demonstrating how the queue was on an upper floor above the boat ride. Queue pictured here.

Leaked_Disney_Animal_Kingdom_Avatar_Plans_03.png

Although that said, the boat ride portion shown is likely fairly representative of reality.

For anyone keeping track, Stand-by to the far right, then looks like FP+/Single rider follow the same path.

This one is useful, because it confirms the exit vestibule is the lime green track straight out the front of the building.

Leaked_Disney_Animal_Kingdom_Avatar_Plans_01.png
so.. 4 theatres running concurrently?

chiefs11

So from looking at these photos, it seems to me that what we speculated might be the "outside" portion of the boat ride is merely inside of another building under and behind all that rockwork.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom