Autograph Books and Postcards

Wendymom65

Anyone know the closest place to Beach Club to purchase autograph books???? Also is it easy to find postcard stamps at WDW or would it be better to get them before we leave home tomorrow?????

Figaro

Try the gift shop in the hotel. The autograph books are everywhere!!! Very easy to find. If your flying in to Orlando, you can probably even get them at the Disney Store in the airport.

I believe you can also find postcard stamps at any store that sends postcards. You just have to ask for them b/c they usually keep them behind the counter.

Have a great trip!

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Like Figaro said you can probably get the stamps at any store that sells a postcard. I know that the store connected to the Art of Disney store in the Marketplace sells them, so if all else fails you can go there.

Upvote 0

Tramp

Originally posted by Wendymom65
Anyone know the closest place to Beach Club to purchase autograph books???? Also is it easy to find postcard stamps at WDW or would it be better to get them before we leave home tomorrow?????

...just my two cents about the stamps...

I always bring the stamps from home so I don't waste time trying to find them, but more important to me, I always put first class postage on them...the little extra money is worth it to make sure it arrives home in a couple of days.

It's been my experience that anything less than first class postage and you stand a good chance of arriving home before the card, especially if you're gone only a week.

Have a fun trip.

Upvote 0

Figaro

Thanks for the advice Tramp! I never thought of getting 1st class stamps. We always send postcards but they wind up getting home after we do. Going to put stamps on my packing list now!

BTW, we've actually sent postcards home to ourselves as a reminder of our trip, since they show up about a wekk after we're home. Also, we send a postcard home to our son from "Mickey" thanking him for coming to see him. He loves it.

Upvote 0

Lilo

Originally posted by Figaro
Thanks for the advice Tramp! I never thought of getting 1st class stamps. We always send postcards but they wind up getting home after we do. Going to put stamps on my packing list now!

BTW, we've actually sent postcards home to ourselves as a reminder of our trip, since they show up about a wekk after we're home. Also, we send a postcard home to our son from "Mickey" thanking him for coming to see him. He loves it.

Great idea. I'm sure he loves it. We are staying at the Beach Club too, but we will be there for Thanksgiving. Let me know how it is. Have a great trip.:wave:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Stamps are ridiculously easy to find anywhere in WDW. Pretty much any store that sells postcards will have them as well. As far as Autograph books, Id wait until you got to your resort and get it there. I am a bit of a snob I prefer to get stuff like that on property. Every resort has a gift shop that will carry the autograph books. Also make sure you get the big, fat pens for them. It makes it easier on some of the characters to use them!!! Have an awesome time & I want a trip report!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Lilo

We got our pens at Agrabah(?) with Aladdin on them, since my munchkin couldn't wait to get Jasmine's autograph (and he's only 5-1/2).:lol:

Upvote 0

Tramp

...at one time, if you mailed a postcard from Main Street USA, it was postmarked Walt Disney World or something to that effect...
...does anyone know if this is still true?

Upvote 0

Maria

Originally posted by Tramp
...at one time, if you mailed a postcard from Main Street USA, it was postmarked Walt Disney World or something to that effect...
...does anyone know if this is still true?

I remember when I worked in GR and I stamped postcards with a Mickey Ears stamp... I´m not sure what happened next to those postcards after I put them in the mailbox to go. :animwink: I should have sent myself one! Never thought of that! I always dropped them at home... chiiit

Upvote 0

Maria

Stamps are sold at the AA in Epcot, but don´t trust on them having them... bring your own as Tramp suggested.

If any of your kids have an autograph from "Maria, the Mexican Princess", that was me one morning with a queue of kids under Spaceship Earth! :lol: Seriously though, I would love to find one of my own autographs again... I signed so many passports and autograph books! It would be very cool to find out that I met a kid or adult from here. :animwink:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom