Aurora reverted back to old dress?

Tinkrbell

They've been running into a problem with the fabric of the dress (specifically the sleeves) holding up to the laundry processes. I haven't seen her go out in the old dress (I work at DHS & we don't have her here, I haven't gotten to the ore parks in a while.) From what I've heard, while they work on a redesign of the redesign, she'll be back in the old dress.

asianway

Original Poster
They've been running into a problem with the fabric of the dress (specifically the sleeves) holding up to the laundry processes. I haven't seen her go out in the old dress (I work at DHS & we don't have her here, I haven't gotten to the ore parks in a while.) From what I've heard, while they work on a redesign of the redesign, she'll be back in the old dress.
That makes two princess dresses that had to be "recalled" in the past two months. I'm sure no one will be held accountable

Matt_Black

Hopefully, the fix the problem, as I like the new dress design better than the old one, at least from a character interaction standpoint. It's more... "realistic" is probably the best term in regards to what characters wear, but I feel it adds a bit of verisimilitude. The old one looked like exactly what it was- a costume.

Monkee Girl

Aurora's is really the only new redesign i liked. It looks
Hopefully, the fix the problem, as I like the new dress design better than the old one, at least from a character interaction standpoint. It's more... "realistic" is probably the best term in regards to what characters wear, but I feel it adds a bit of verisimilitude. The old one looked like exactly what it was- a costume.

I think Aurora's new dress is the only one of the new ones I liked. Though it was updated, it still looked like the movie version. Just not as bulky as the old dress. The neck line was a huge improvement. I also wish it was blue sometimes. Paris means nothing to me since I have no plans to ever go there. I am glad they have the blue version there but...what good does that do me? lol

I do hope they are able to fix the flaw. The sleeves were a problem for me since I didn't like the fact it was made from different material from the rest of the dress. It should be the same material as the other light pink accent pieces. Then maybe they won't have issues. dunno. Interested to see what they do, if anything, to fix the problem.

GiveMeTheMusic

That makes two princess dresses that had to be "recalled" in the past two months. I'm sure no one will be held accountable

It's almost as if they've never had to create costumes before! I wanna know who designed Cinderella's sleeve/bodice to squish out even the thinnest girl's underarms. It couldn't have been a woman, because no woman would willingly subject countless other women to that kind of unflattering look.

mm52200

I like the Aurora redesign, and I actually also really like Belle's new dress and hair. The only one I really don't get is Cinderella's new dress and new hair. The hair just really doesn't resemble Cinderella at all and looks too modern.

CDavid

I think for the summer months the princess should be allowed to wear bikinis designed after their original outfits. Come on it is Florida.

Wasn't there a (since deleted) picture posted on this board before showing the princesses in their "new" revealing outfits? ;)

I was really surprised at how revealing the new outfits were; Must be trying appeal to the adult male demographic. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom