Minnie
Pooh
Tigger
Aladdin
Jasmine
Snow White
Chip
Dale

Keep in mind I had not been in 15 years and dh hadn't been since he was too short to ride space lol... so over two decades ago. So we had four parks to explore and fresh eyes to see them all with.

Next time, hopefully we will stay longer. Then it's game on for meeting more characters ;)

In a week, I met- Tarzan, Terk, Jane, Pocahontas, Meeko, Ariel, Mulan, The Evil Queen, Mary Poppins, Mr. Penguin, Merida, Gaston, Snow White, Snow's Prince, Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, Cinderella, Prince Charming, Aurora, Prince Phillip, Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie, Chip, Dale, Pinocchio, Indiana Jones (YEAH! :geek:), the German Mechanic, Pooh, Tigger, Alice, the White Rabbit, the Mad Hatter, Tinkerbell, Terrance, Belle, Daisy, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Mr. Incredible, Frozone, Jack Skellington, Sally, Tiana, Naveen, Wreck-It Ralph, Vanellope, Pluto, Peter Pan, Wendy, and Stitch. Again, lower crowd levels, and planning. Still, quite proud of that line-up for one trip. My sister is going in a few weeks with a friend to get back at my mother and me for going without her (she could have gone), and I know she'll brag about riding 7DMT before us and seeing the FOF parade before us, etc. I'd like to see her top me with character meets!

cw1982

In a week, I met- Tarzan, Terk, Jane, Pocahontas, Meeko, Ariel, Mulan, The Evil Queen, Mary Poppins, Mr. Penguin, Merida, Gaston, Snow White, Snow's Prince, Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, Cinderella, Prince Charming, Aurora, Prince Phillip, Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie, Chip, Dale, Pinocchio, Indiana Jones (YEAH! :geek:), the German Mechanic, Pooh, Tigger, Alice, the White Rabbit, the Mad Hatter, Tinkerbell, Terrance, Belle, Daisy, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Mr. Incredible, Frozone, Jack Skellington, Sally, Tiana, Naveen, Wreck-It Ralph, Vanellope, Pluto, Peter Pan, Wendy, and Stitch. Again, lower crowd levels, and planning. Still, quite proud of that line-up for one trip. My sister is going in a few weeks with a friend to get back at my mother and me for going without her (she could have gone), and I know she'll brag about riding 7DMT before us and seeing the FOF parade before us, etc. I'd like to see her top me with character meets!

Yeah that's awesome. I think the difference is I went with my husband, who had zero interest in meeting characters, so we didn't plan for any of it; all of mine were based on who didn't have long lines when we happened to walk by. Lower crowd times would have definitely helped too.

Impressive though. I can't imagine your sister topping that lol.

wogwog

This Center St location for a M & G will also eliminate more park seating for the guests. Where this is being placed will mean they will need to move the tables and chairs at the end of Center Street. My prediction is with WDW recent habit of removing benches and dumping them back stage the tables and chairs now have joined them. I doubt that WDW will relocate them on stage for guests. Can't have those people just sitting around.

Hula Popper

Do we know yet if guests are still visiting and taking photos with Anna and Elsa as a pair, or do you meet and greet one of the sisters first and then the other afterward?

Do we know yet if guests are still visiting and taking photos with Anna and Elsa as a pair, or do you meet and greet one of the sisters first and then the other afterward?

Anna and Elsa are now meeting separate inside Princess Fairytale Hall. You meet Anna first and then you go over to meet Elsa.

wdrive

How on earth did that happen? How can the wait half by removing a character but still having 2 'spots' where you meet a character. The logic in this just doesn't work in my head, if someone could explain I'd appreciate it.

cw1982

How on earth did that happen? How can the wait half by removing a character but still having 2 'spots' where you meet a character. The logic in this just doesn't work in my head, if someone could explain I'd appreciate it.

I wonder this too. Maybe each girl spends less time per kid so that the total interaction time is still the same? Even if that's right, it doesn't seem like that should cut the wait time in half (then again I really suck at math haha).

This especially surprises me in light of how busy the MK is today since they are staying open later and all.

cw1982

On second thought, I guess that could do it. If the time per meet up is cut in half, each group ahead of you in line has half the wait time to get to the first girl. Then they get to the second one while the group behind them meets the first girl.

It does sort of stink though if the girls are not meeting together anymore, but from an efficiency standpoint it makes sense.

Kman101

Not sure exactly how the room is "divided" because I've seen Aurora all alone staring at the sisters in pictures, so are they just on opposite sides of the room, not actually in separate rooms, so if so, they are still, sort of, together I guess.

asianway

Not sure exactly how the room is "divided" because I've seen Aurora all alone staring at the sisters in pictures, so are they just on opposite sides of the room, not actually in separate rooms, so if so, they are still, sort of, together I guess.
It's set up so they are on opposite ends of the same room. Unlike DLs Royal Hall that has three separate "chambers" so the 3 visiting princesses can't even see each other

LWB

Yes, same room. Even though it is possible, I would doubt A&E would join together for a group photo with guests - wouldn't that defeat the purpose of why they were split if the goal was to help reduce wait times?

Matt_Black

What's going on with Aurora now, though? Does anyone know what her schedule is? When is she meeting?

I believe the idea is for her to meet where Snow had been meeting, and for Snow to meet a little further up Main Street. Both, of course, still meet at Epcot with no change to their location.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom