Aurora and Snow White moving to new meet and greet locations on Sunday

jt04

If Philharmagic relocated to the Animation Courtyard then you would have a great venue for a Cindy M&G equal or better than Belle has. Then run the Frozen franchise off to World Showcase (at least for a year or two) and put Aurora M&G in that venue.

Oh and we want the Pooh pots from Shanghai cloned in place of the tea cups. Because that would be cool.

Penelope

I thought Fairytale Hall was designed to have little "touches" to the Hall for princesses such as Sleeping Beauty and Snow White… so while I understand the demand for Anna and Elsa and the need to make their M&G line smaller, I'm a bit sad as a "big kid" that right now the classic princesses are not going to be featured there. Are fairies still in the area in Adventureland? I'm trying to envision where there is any space for a M&G in MK to place A&E. . . I don't see their popularity diminishing any time soon.

Matt_Black

When my daughters saw A&E last month, their favorite part was when Anna squealed "Sister hug!!!!" and the four of them all hugged together. It was precious. I agree that so much of the fun of seeing A&E is seeing them together!

Still, the set-up doesn't prevent that. I've seen videos and heard stories of Rapunzel and Snow White interacting when they shared the spot.

I am surprised they didn't design an area around the Mine Train for snow white's m & g like they did with Ariel with the Under the Sea ride building.
Yeah, it is odd, but I don't think she's as popular. She's also very easy to find in EPCOT behind the Germany pavilion... but that line is usually around a half hour or more...

cw1982

Yeah, it is odd, but I don't think she's as popular. She's also very easy to find in EPCOT behind the Germany pavilion... but that line is usually around a half hour or more...

It was about 45 minutes the first time we tried last week. The second time we tried, I think we were through the line in about 20 minutes. I guess we just got lucky!

It was about 45 minutes the first time we tried last week. The second time we tried, I think we were through the line in about 20 minutes. I guess we just got lucky!
It's always a hit or miss, as with any meet and greet character. People always start lining up before the characters even get there and it makes the line longer. I mean, I am guilty of that too... LOL

cw1982

It's always a hit or miss, as with any meet and greet character. People always start lining up before the characters even get there and it makes the line longer. I mean, I am guilty of that too... LOL

The first day we tried, we got in line right before she stepped away to take a 20-minute break, and I told dh we should just wait... he figured the line would disappear while we were gone and that we could just walk back up and meet her without a wait. Hah! That day, the CM who was with her told us that she had to leave at 7:00 (this was at 6:20), and that we would be the last people to see her (if the line made it that far). We just happened to catch the line at the right time two days later. Definitely hit or miss!

Pooh and Tigger had next to no wait. Aladdin and Jasmine were the longest wait we had at Epcot... we only waited in that line because we didn't realize how long we'd be waiting lol.

The first day we tried, we got in line right before she stepped away to take a 20-minute break, and I told dh we should just wait... he figured the line would disappear while we were gone and that we could just walk back up and meet her without a wait. Hah! That day, the CM who was with her told us that she had to leave at 7:00 (this was at 6:20), and that we would be the last people to see her (if the line made it that far). We just happened to catch the line at the right time two days later. Definitely hit or miss!

Pooh and Tigger had next to no wait. Aladdin and Jasmine were the longest wait we had at Epcot... we only waited in that line because we didn't realize how long we'd be waiting lol.

I never really mind waiting for characters, though, as long as it's not longer than an hour. For some reason, the wait is bearable. I mean, once I met Gaston in five minutes, another, 45. It doesn't even matter on the popularity of the character, it just depends on the flow of the park that day.

cw1982

I never really mind waiting for characters, though, as long as it's not longer than an hour. For some reason, the wait is bearable. I mean, once I met Gaston in five minutes, another, 45. It doesn't even matter on the popularity of the character, it just depends on the flow of the park that day.

I think it depends on the trip. This time it was just me and dh, and we had several things on our to do list lol. Characters were sort of a last priority although we fit several in. If I had kids with me, the characters would have been much more important imo... Although I'm certainly not knocking any adults who do wait longer to meet their favorites. To each their own :)

I think it depends on the trip. This time it was just me and dh, and we had several things on our to do list lol. Characters were sort of a last priority although we fit several in. If I had kids with me, the characters would have been much more important imo... Although I'm certainly not knocking any adults who do wait longer to meet their favorites. To each their own :)
My parents love meeting the characters too- I mean, it's not like a mandatory thing that we must do... but if we have the time, then we do. In the summer, I go for two weeks, so I have time to meet whoever I want. When I got for a few days, I don't bother at all.

cw1982

My parents love meeting the characters too- I mean, it's not like a mandatory thing that we must do... but if we have the time, then we do. In the summer, I go for two weeks, so I have time to meet whoever I want. When I got for a few days, I don't bother at all.

Exactly. If I had been there two weeks, I would have met every character I came across lol. I love that kind of thing! :) but since we only went for one week, we had to pick and choose, so we only did ones with shorter wait times.

Matt_Black

When I went in December '12, it had been my first time in over a decade, so there was a ton of stuff I wanted to do, so character meets were regrettably down the list. Met a few, but between the crowds and the new stuff (last time I was there, there were only 3 parks!), but not too many.

October '13 was a different story. Between lower crowd levels, the Halloween party, and having a good game plan, I met over 50 characters. Boo yah!

cw1982

When I went in December '12, it had been my first time in over a decade, so there was a ton of stuff I wanted to do, so character meets were regrettably down the list. Met a few, but between the crowds and the new stuff (last time I was there, there were only 3 parks!), but not too many.

October '13 was a different story. Between lower crowd levels, the Halloween party, and having a good game plan, I met over 50 characters. Boo yah!

Hmm, let's see. Last week, over six days, we met:

Tinkerbell
The Beast
Ariel
Donald
Mickey
Minnie
Pooh
Tigger
Aladdin
Jasmine
Snow White
Chip
Dale

Keep in mind I had not been in 15 years and dh hadn't been since he was too short to ride space lol... so over two decades ago. So we had four parks to explore and fresh eyes to see them all with.

Next time, hopefully we will stay longer. Then it's game on for meeting more characters ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom