august CP meet-up

DCL

Borf7 said:
I am in Florida and all moved in...let me know if you guys are meeting up anymore....im over in Chatam

I'm pretty sure that everyone who is posting on this site is in Chatham as well.. :lol: I'm in building 23, what about you?

I don't know ONE person who lives in Vista... anyways.. I know I don't have work tomorrow! I'd be interested in doing something tonight/tomorrow!

Borf7

I'm in building 27....I definitely want to meet all of you....today I have my second day of check-in, i have to find out where im working, so tonight I'm sure i'll be free....tomorrow I have traditions but I have no idea what time

DCL

Borf7 said:
I'm in building 27....I definitely want to meet all of you....today I have my second day of check-in, i have to find out where im working, so tonight I'm sure i'll be free....tomorrow I have traditions but I have no idea what time

Ahh thats cool... most people have traditions early in the AM.. so there's a good chance that you'll be done early in the afternoon. But.. you may get stuck with a later traditions and you won't get out until later in the afternoon. Atleast when you get out you'll be able to go to the parks!

CrashNet

stitch82 said:
yeah...that didn't work out so well. lousy shoe shopping...

sorry cac!

bigpigletfan...nice seeing you at lunch today!

That's ok Amber. I was in the dungeon training, so you probably wouldn't have seen me on the floor. Don't worry, drop by any day after tuesday and come to the Fantastic Plastic Works venue. I'll be your host...your plastic host (little cheesy joke from Haunted Mansion)

And Chad, that song is stuck in my head now! :mad: :lol: :lol:

stitch82

Original Poster
ah, yes...the dungeon. shall i call you igor/chris? :) and you can stop by anytime after sunday and i'll be your guide on a magical journey through the movies!!

alan...nice to see you today, thanks for stopping by. soon i'll be your tour guide! :)

CrashNet

stitch82 said:
ah, yes...the dungeon. shall i call you igor/chris? :) and you can stop by anytime after sunday and i'll be your guide on a magical journey through the movies!!

alan...nice to see you today, thanks for stopping by. soon i'll be your tour guide! :)
And drop by Innoventions East and Fantastic Plastics Works after Tuesday and I will be your presenter. :)

I had fun, and I'm so sorry I wasn't able to make it to Lasagna night. Let's do that again sometime...I might do the cooking. ;)

MagliteL13

Dreamflight4Eva said:
Does anyone have tomorrow off?! I wanted to go to Ohana's for dinner! :slurp:

I have tommorrow off. I also have my 50% coupon from the Cast Holiday Celebration that hasn't expired. :)

BTW, I'm over at Jungle Cruise--trying to not sink boats...

CrashNet

Dreamflight4Eva said:
Does anyone have tomorrow off?! I wanted to go to Ohana's for dinner! :slurp:
Sounds good. Let me know what you want to do...I'll see if I can do it. I get off work at 5:30 tomorrow.

jimmybop

so just a random question in this thread as I did not want to start a new topic about it and confuse all the people that are not on the program, but what the heck is up with all thoes shopping carts across the street from the Chatham Sign???? Anyone know?

But yeah, food sounds good..... but I have my wonderful 3:30-midnight shifts at WOD to have fun with. No drive to get up early and do stuff yet.

DCL

stitch82 said:
argh...want to, but must work til 8pm. but remember, no discount before 8:30! what time are you gonna go?

Hmm... there are no definite plans as of right now. For further information, please refer to the away messages of Tropicbob.... or call my cell phone if you have the number!

....but I know Amber doesn't like to call me.... :lol:

DCL

jimmybop said:
so just a random question in this thread as I did not want to start a new topic about it and confuse all the people that are not on the program, but what the heck is up with all thoes shopping carts across the street from the Chatham Sign???? Anyone know?

But yeah, food sounds good..... but I have my wonderful 3:30-midnight shifts at WOD to have fun with. No drive to get up early and do stuff yet.

Ohhhhhh so you do actually work here! I was beginning to wonder about you. :wave:

DCL

cac2889 said:
We haven't all gotten together in a while. We need to try and fix that! :lol:

I have Wednesday and Thursday off next week... I think me and Chad were planning on going to Universal, if anyone is interested! We could go to Margaritaville!!

CrashNet

Dreamflight4Eva said:
I have Wednesday and Thursday off next week... I think me and Chad were planning on going to Universal, if anyone is interested! We could go to Margaritaville!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :cry: I don't have either day off! And I wanna go to Universal! :( :( Ah well...maybe some other time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom