august CP meet-up

DCL

cac2889 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :cry: I don't have either day off! And I wanna go to Universal! :( :( Ah well...maybe some other time.

Definitely another time... a season pass is only like $120 bucks :D

..Even us poor CPs should be able to afford that!

ajt_2002

jimmybop said:
so just a random question in this thread as I did not want to start a new topic about it and confuse all the people that are not on the program, but what the heck is up with all thoes shopping carts across the street from the Chatham Sign???? Anyone know?

yeah i put them there on my days off cause i have nothing else to do lol jk! how does everyone like their jobs i love mine i work on main street woop woop!

stitch82

Original Poster
jimmybop said:
so just a random question in this thread as I did not want to start a new topic about it and confuse all the people that are not on the program, but what the heck is up with all thoes shopping carts across the street from the Chatham Sign???? Anyone know?

chad - i think they are just from cp kids who don't have cars who wheel it down from publix. if you notice, there are always a few in the field-ish area across from the commons, too. i'm guessing that you've figured this out by now, but thought i'd post anyhow. :rolleyes:

DCL

stitch82 said:
chad - i think they are just from cp kids who don't have cars who wheel it down from publix. if you notice, there are always a few in the field-ish area across from the commons, too. i'm guessing that you've figured this out by now, but thought i'd post anyhow. :rolleyes:

Kids these days! Honestly!

CrashNet

Its all those cart races at 3:00 AM down International Drive! Don't they know...if you want to race at 5 miles an hour, go to Magic Kingdom and ride the dang Speedway! And no I do NOT know about that because I've done it. Nope...not me...

Who are you to judge me! :mad: :lol:

(For the sake of those who are not with us in Florida, I by no means have participated in a cart race down International Drive. This is mearly a cheesy joke. However, the Speedway cars are still the slowest things on this planet since the creation of the snail.)

stitch82

Original Poster
cac2889 said:
Its all those cart races at 3:00 AM down International Drive! Don't they know...if you want to race at 5 miles an hour, go to Magic Kingdom and ride the dang Speedway! And no I do NOT know about that because I've done it. Nope...not me...

Who are you to judge me! :mad: :lol:

(For the sake of those who are not with us in Florida, I by no means have participated in a cart race down International Drive. This is mearly a cheesy joke. However, the Speedway cars are still the slowest things on this planet since the creation of the snail.)

um...movie ride?? we go the whopping 4.5 mpg. guests are always shocked at the lack of seatbelts! :lol:

MagliteL13

stitch82 said:
um...movie ride?? we go the whopping 4.5 mpg. guests are always shocked at the lack of seatbelts! :lol:
Don't forget our Jungle Cruise boats. They can go from 0 to 63knots in 3 seconds.......yeah, anyways. :rolleyes: It'd be hard having a boat race down I-Drive though. I think you guys over at GMR win? If you can win at being the slowest attraction at WDW... Okay, I totally just confused myself. :)

DCL

BigPigletFan said:
Yes! We do. Can I come with??? Please?

Oh. And come visit me silly kids! ;)

No. People that don't call people back after they said they would when they got out of work are not allowed to come! :fork:

stitch82

Original Poster
holy mouse ears...do you guys realize how many posts we have on this thread?? geez...

how 'bout them christmas packages? hooray for discounts!!

DCL

stitch82 said:
holy mouse ears...do you guys realize how many posts we have on this thread?? geez...

how 'bout them christmas packages? hooray for discounts!!

I think we should pool all of ours together so we get MANY 50% off meal dates!

jimmybop

not sure if you all have made plans for graduation yet, but I'm planing on going tuesday the 13th if anyone else cares to join in.

BigPigletFan

Dreamflight4Eva I miss you! Hope you're still having a blast. It was fun to re-read this thread. I should come to this forum more often.Have a magical one guys. <3 :rolleyes:

CrashNet

I. MISS. FLORIDA!!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

Never fear, I have full intentions of living there one day...step one was to get a job in my hometown...done...step two, using said job to find the job I really want in Orlando!

I'm in Disney withdrawl. I miss it...the parks, DD, the friends, orange chicken in China (SO good), the orange SMELL on Soarin'...

I think it's safe to say SOMEONE is going to have an annual pass till the end of time. :lol:

Speaking of, who all here is still in Florida, and if you are, did you extend the program?

BigPigletFan

cac2889 said:
I. MISS. FLORIDA!!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

Never fear, I have full intentions of living there one day...step one was to get a job in my hometown...done...step two, using said job to find the job I really want in Orlando!

I'm in Disney withdrawl. I miss it...the parks, DD, the friends, orange chicken in China (SO good), the orange SMELL on Soarin'...

I think it's safe to say SOMEONE is going to have an annual pass till the end of time. :lol:

Speaking of, who all here is still in Florida, and if you are, did you extend the program?

Alan did. :p And his girly-girl. I'm back in Minnesota. Only so much Muppets at one time I guess. I should be back on an advanced intership next year... *fingers crossed*, right?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom