August 2010 roll call

bayoutinkbelle

Didn't find one through a search, so here ya go.

Booked Aug. 1-14 at Pop with my son and his friend. Latest I've ever gone in the summer, but it's then or not at all.

I've been off these boards for so long, and so much has happened, that I have a ton of research to do to get ready for this trip. Gee, I think I can manage though. Just happy to be returning! :sohappy:

TxNewsies

We are going from August 24-September 4 (Bounceback FD :p)

This will be the first time we are staying at Port Orleans Riverside. I'm hoping that its nice there ( I know it's suppose to be nice but we love ASMU and ASMO's so much we really didnt want to change:eek:) Either way (good or hotel or not) we are going to have a GREAT time :lol: :D

People say change is a good thing right :lookaroun

We stayed there a couple years ago and loved it! We've decided it's our favorite resort. We are about to book another trip this December and stay at Port Orleans Riverside. You will love it there!

Upvote 0

Tinkrbell

I'm gonna be at Pop Century with my parents Aug. 7-9 before I check in for my college program. My parents are staying until the 11th or 12th (I can't remember.) Their 25th anniversary is the 10th. They decided since I was checking in the 9th, they would drive down with me & celebrate their anniversary there.

Upvote 0

bayoutinkbelle

Original Poster
Well, I postponed our August trip about a month ago because my father's condition really had worsened. About a week later, he died after battling cancer for about four years. Just doesn't seem right to go so soon, and - more than that - to leave my mother here in an empty house.

But, I am starting to plan for a trip over the Thanksgiving holiday. The August trip was to be a vacation for me, my son and his friend, so I did promise them we would go. Never been during the holiday period, so I am looking forward to that.

Wishing everyone a magical trip during hot, hot, humid August! :D

Upvote 0

mouselvrmom

Well, I postponed our August trip about a month ago because my father's condition really had worsened. About a week later, he died after battling cancer for about four years. Just doesn't seem right to go so soon, and - more than that - to leave my mother here in an empty house.

But, I am starting to plan for a trip over the Thanksgiving holiday. The August trip was to be a vacation for me, my son and his friend, so I did promise them we would go. Never been during the holiday period, so I am looking forward to that.

Wishing everyone a magical trip during hot, hot, humid August! :D

I'm so sorry to hear about your father! My thoughts are with your family!

I'm sure Thanksgiving will be fabulous!

We're going August 9-21 staying at Old Key West, Bay Lake Towers and Saratoga Springs.....Don't know how I missed this thread to begin with. :lol:

Upvote 0

disneyrcks

Honeymoon Trip :sohappy: August 8th-13th at Poly then the 13th-22nd at AKL (will be our first time at both hotels) so excited! I hope everyone has a magical trip :)

Upvote 0

SeaCastle

I was just informed this beauty came in our mail today. :D

Attachments

• 2010-07-19_12.48.14.jpg
    2010-07-19_12.48.14.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 22
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom