August 2010 roll call

bayoutinkbelle

Didn't find one through a search, so here ya go.

Booked Aug. 1-14 at Pop with my son and his friend. Latest I've ever gone in the summer, but it's then or not at all.

I've been off these boards for so long, and so much has happened, that I have a ton of research to do to get ready for this trip. Gee, I think I can manage though. Just happy to be returning! :sohappy:

Tink313

We are going from August 24-September 4 (Bounceback FD :p)

This will be the first time we are staying at Port Orleans Riverside. I'm hoping that its nice there ( I know it's suppose to be nice but we love ASMU and ASMO's so much we really didnt want to change:eek:) Either way (good or hotel or not) we are going to have a GREAT time :lol: :D

People say change is a good thing right :lookaroun

Upvote 0

oochr1soo

Me and my wife will be there for our first anniversary August 7-11 staying at the AKL.

Married in Disney last year..the discount they released for the summer allowed us to go.

Upvote 0

Princess Clayre

7th to 23rd August @ SSR on the UK free dining deal.

Me, Hubby, Son, Sister & Brother in Law and both my grown up Nieces.

It's my birthday on the 10th and my son's on the 19th so we'll all super excited :wave:

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
wats the bounceback everyone keeps saying im lost
When you are staying at a WDW resort, they sometimes offer the ability to book another trip while you're there. The offer has very good discounts.

For example, my last trip I stayed at Grand Floridian. In my room was a bounceback offer for 40% off a future stay in a Deluxe [there are certain dates available and a limited number of rooms], so I booked my December stay at Wilderness Lodge for 40% less.

The only stipulation is you have to be staying there and book before you leave.

Upvote 0
With any luck, August 16-22. Having a really hard time picking a resort though. I am leaning towards the Contemporary, but if I get another deal at the Swan like I did last year, I wouldn't have a problem there at all!

Upvote 0

chrisdadrocks

Us Too!!

Me and my at that point new wife will be going on 8/9 - 8/14 for our honeymoon :). We be our first time together, we did the get a free gift card during your stay deal. Staying at the Caribbean for the first time for both of us. Any room advise would be greatly accepted.

Upvote 0
August 14-25 at Pop - with ADRs at pretty much every restaurant there it. I love WDW, even though I'll look like little orphan Annie stuck her finger in an electric socket with all the humidity...

Upvote 0
August

August 10-15 for me and my family. It will be second of three trips this year to WDW. Staying at Dolphin on starwood points. First being in FL in August since my family moved away in 1980, can't wait for the summer heat.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom