Aug./Sept AP rates are now out

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
The dates of travel are 8/5/07 through 9/29/07. Blackout dates apply. You must book by 9/29/07. The code is FDV.

Some sample rates

Value resorts are starting at $64 plus tax
Moderate resorts are starting at $94 plus tax

If you would like to book this now, please feel free to contact one of our Konsultants.

Pam@kingdomkonsultant.com
Marie@kingdomkonsultant.com
Evan@kingdomkonsultant.com
Elizabeth@kingdomkonsultant.com

Or you can call our toll free number to our main office at 1-866-566-7858

Pam

wannabeBelle

As with any discount the exact dates of your trip will absolutely dictate availability. If you can be more flexible with your dates, your resort or both you stand a better shot of getting exactly what you want. Belle

Upvote 0

Shrike

Absolutely correct.

Also, I have a feeling that the number of discounted rooms is lower than in previous years. I go the second or third week of September each year, mostly due to the traditionally low crowds. I've never had a problem getting the deluxe I wanted, even a week or more after the rates were announced, until this year. I didn't have the opportunity to book until 2 days after the rates were out, and by then, there was very little remaining.

Free dining looks like it'll make the normally sedate mid-late September value season a far more crowded and busier experience than it has been in years. :(

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom