Aug./Sept AP rates are now out

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
The dates of travel are 8/5/07 through 9/29/07. Blackout dates apply. You must book by 9/29/07. The code is FDV.

Some sample rates

Value resorts are starting at $64 plus tax
Moderate resorts are starting at $94 plus tax

If you would like to book this now, please feel free to contact one of our Konsultants.

Pam@kingdomkonsultant.com
Marie@kingdomkonsultant.com
Evan@kingdomkonsultant.com
Elizabeth@kingdomkonsultant.com

Or you can call our toll free number to our main office at 1-866-566-7858

Pam

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Me too. I sent an e-mail to Pam asking if we could change my reservation to an AP rate. She e-mailed me right back saying she had already done it! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

KnK

Yeah, I was not able to get into the site either. I did call this morning as was not able to get the Wilderness Lodge for the dates I wanted.

I did email the folks at KK this morning to see if they could help secure dates.

Upvote 0

bgraham34

I checked the dates in which I am going, I wanted to switch from the Poly to the Lodge but they had nothing available. The girl said that sometimes they release more rooms with AP discounts later on in the promotion. Is that true?

Upvote 0

vilegirl

I also want to give props to KK. We go to Disney 2-3 times a year and this is the first time I've let KK make all the arrangements! What a blessing!:sohappy: I got home yesterday and there was a msg on my phone from KK saying that they'd gotten AP rates for me for our Aug trip. It made my day!! Thanks for all your hard work!:)

Upvote 0

KnK

I checked the dates in which I am going, I wanted to switch from the Poly to the Lodge but they had nothing available. The girl said that sometimes they release more rooms with AP discounts later on in the promotion. Is that true?

I don't know. I have never had problems getting AP rates there before. I looked up regular rates and there are plenty of room types available at the Lodge.

Upvote 0

pinkrose

Hi All, I Am not in the office now, however if you need immediate assistance I Am pretty sure Elizabeth is. E mail her at Elizabeth@kingdomkonsultant.com I will be in later on tonight probablyaround 7pm! Belle

Thank you Marie! Yes, I am in the office and will be available all day and this evening for quotes and bookings! :)
Thanks....I just sent the message to her as well.

Thank you! I recieved it and replied.

Upvote 0

KnK

Thank you Marie! Yes, I am in the office and will be available all day and this evening for quotes and bookings! :)

Thank you! I recieved it and replied.

I didn't get your reply....oh my! We have been having problems with switching over email accounts at work! Can you either send again or give me a number and I would be happy to give you a call!

Thanks.

Upvote 0

DivineMadness7

That's wonderful!!! :sohappy:

thanks! We definitely think it is wonderful. Our past 3 trips we have stayed at Pop (not that I don't like Pop, but everyone needs a change of pace) so we really feel like we're spoiling ourselves. With no little children in our group we're looking forward to a little bit more of a "grown up" atmosphere!

Upvote 0

scorp111

Just wanted to chime in another good word for KK.

I have booked parts or all of my last 3 trips with KK, and have used Pam, Marie, and Elizabeth!

Easy peasy....and saves money too!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

hcswingfield

Just booked Beach Club this morning for $249 for 6 nights in mid August. Never stayed there before, very excited!:sohappy:

You will love the Beach Club. Be sure and take advantage of the awesome pool when the parks get hot in the middle of the day. And stroll over to Spoodles (at the Boardwalk) for breakfast one morning.

Upvote 0

Tigger9090

We just called this morning and the only deluxe room available with the AP discount is GF concierge from Sept 26 - 30. We have the BCV studio booked for those dates with a AAA discount at $267 + tax but was trying to get the same room with the AP discount. I guess are other choices would be a regular BC room, GF or Polynesian.

- Carol

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom