Audience Participant?

disneypearl

I was picked to be an extra for Indiana Jones at DHS! That was so much fun to do. I just stood up and waved my arms around quickly so to get noticed when they said they were looking for volunteers. It was a nice experience enjoyed every minute of it.

xsupaxmanxsfnex

^Hahaha.....did you get to keep it...:lookaroun....
I have never been in a show or anything at WDW.:cry: I really would LOVE to open the Magic Kingdom though. As I am sure everyone else here would also like too.
Wow it's 12:30. Better get to bed. :snore:

chrisdadrocks

Does this count?

Was on Millionaire and got up to 1000 points I got stuck on the stupidest question still can not believe I didn't get it :brick:. Also the Churo guy at MILF.

WDWBro

I was chosen for Millionaire twice, and I was also chosen for Dream Job at ESPN: The Weekend twice.

I'll have to look for my old pins and lanyards from Millionaire.

JeffC

Last year I was picked as the sound affects guy for the AC show.
I;m not usually one to do something like this, but because I live in Illinois, I didn't feel anyone would hold it against me (Jump up for Jinkies...). It was a riot and it really made me feel alittle closer to WDW. Sorry, hard to explain...
Anyway, my kids loved it and still have the pics of the night.

Disney_Belle

In 2006 my cousins, aunt, and I were in WDW at the Indiana Jones stunt show. My cousins boyfriend was wearing a raccoon hat, and when they were choosing people, all 6 of us pointing to him and they picked him.

The only thing I have ever participated in was in 1997, the remember the magic parade. nothing to great. But when we were done, my cousin, who was 8 at the time, walked up to his mother's video camera and said "I had to hold hands with that girl, YUCK!" because we danced by Cinderella's float and we danced with, I guess you could say, her court? Of princes and princesses?:shrug: It was still cute and we laugh about it everytime we watch the video.

jessfriends

I personally have not been chosen for anything, but my dad was in the Home Improvement scene in Superstar Television. He also was in the Doug show and in the hot seat for Millionaire. I don't recall anything else...

My family has been choosen for a variety for things over the years...My husband and I were choosen as Grand Marshalls for the Hercules Parade back in '97. My children have been on stage in storytime with Belle in the Castle Gardens, Kids have been picked to dance in the Frontierland Hoedown. Kids have been picked many times to be in Festival of Lion King. Children have been the rope holders for the end of the parade at DHS. We opened the dinosaur ride one morning (got to ride it all alone first time throught while other guests waited for next group of jeeps and were given a certificate and a free ride picture of the family, My DH would love so much to be either in Backlot or Indiana Jones...it would be a dream come true. But I guess we cant get to greedy...:ROFLOL:

KaliSplash

What I can recall,

I've been the Angel of Davy Crockett in the Hoop De Doo Review.
I've been in the engine room of the patrol boat on the Back Lot Tour.

And then there's SuperStar television.

I've been the cue card holder for Neil Armstrong, I've been the Newscaster on the Today Show, I've been Thurston J. Howell III on Gillegen's Island and my wife and I have been the couple from next door on the soap opera ((or was it the Golden Girls?) (can't remember which one).

goofntink

Thanks to my wife,I have also had the pleasure of being Davy's angel.{Still trying to find perfect opportunity to get her back}:lookaroun

bgraham34

Several years back i was picked for the Indy Stunt show. I had the death scene. It was very enjoyable and very hot.

bee.jpg

Me and my sister were picked to ride the bee from Honey I Shrunk The Kids on the old Backlot Tour

DivineMadness7

bee.jpg

Me and my sister were picked to ride the bee from Honey I Shrunk The Kids on the old Backlot Tour

I did this too! I was on the wing! This thread just had me trying to remember if that was part of the Backlot Tour or not, I was going to ask if anyone remembered this! I have a picture somewhere, guess I'll have to dig it out!

My brother was pulled up on stage at Hoop Dee Doo when he was about 5 years old. Not sure what his "role" was called.

Sulu

My family was chosen last June to ride in Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade at AK. It was neat to get to go behind the scenes before the parade began. We got to see alot of the characters before they got on their floats. Our DD helped "clear Main Street" last June before Spectromagic began. She loved that! We have pictures of her and CM Jesus (she was really nice) and video of her saying "Sidewalk please." to everyone walking down Main Street. My DH was chosen to play Millionaire in '03.

Scott951

It actually did not occur in Disney World, but rather the Disney Magic during my Honeymoon in 2001.

I got picked as a participant for two things:

- Lip-Syncing contest. I got to be Bon Jovi, wig and all singing Living on a Prayer. It was too funny.

- John Travolta contest, polyester white jacket and all.

If I remember correctly, I didn't win either contest :(

DizneyPryncess

My husband and his brother were picked to be the boat crew on the Backlot Tour, and they were also picked in the Adventurer's Club to come up w/the crew and do some funny skit. They always get picked for things.

I was picked in the Monster's Inc Laugh Floor in the psychic number reader skit to pick the number.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom