Attractions You've Never Gotten Around To

awoogala

Stitch. Went on it years ago as alien whatever, and didn't hate it, but read about stitch before I went again, and knew enough to avoid it. ;-) fantasmic. ...we go in January usually, it would only be playing 1 or 2 nights, and I knew it would be the most crowded times at DHS, so we would go to another park! (plus, my kids were scared to death of the previews of the dragon on YouTube).

awoogala

Better not bring any young kids if you do go there. They'll be snoring so loud. I never bothered to go on Tom Sawyers Island, Winnie the Pooh, or Mickey's Philharmagic. Although they're on my to-do list.
no way! My kids loved hall of presidents!

bgraham34

The 1st time we saw it DS then 1yr slept through the whole thing - the crazy part is that the show is SO LOUD I have no idea how he was able to sleep! I guess he was that exhausted!
But honestly, unless you are a car nut, I say you can skip it.

Yeah I am not really a car nut and I never felt the need to wait in the line for the show to start either. Now if it were a complete Cars show it would be a different story. My son would want to see that not just lightning.

MickeyPeace

It's such a cute show! Basically, it is just the Mermaid story told in fifteen minutes. A movie which was simply made for a musical, with its many great songs. It is performed by a live Ariel, blacklighted puppets, a giant Ursula, video and some effects. The final product of all that is really quite neat - if you enjoy that sort of stuff of course.

You may not have much opportunity to catch this show anymore, rumours say it will be gone soon now that Mermaid's got a ride in the MK.

Ill put that on the top of my list for HS next time if it's still there. I think Tangled would be very easy to do in that way as well. Already has the songs and should be relatively easy to edit down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom