Attractions You've Never Gotten Around To

The Empress Lilly

Wow, I have not looked at people with greater surprise and wonder since one of my friends confessed at thirty he was still a virgin...

What do you people do at WDW? How can one avoid all those great attractions? :(

MickeyPeace

I try to hit some attractions I've never done each time I go to WDW.

I still haven't done American Idol (prob never will though). Little Mermaid in HS and in MK. Never done the drawing part of Animation Studio. Never seen Pixar Parade.
Havent done Tricerotop Spin or the other spinning coaster thing in Dinoland.

No meet and greets, except for a few in AK. No to all playgrounds.

The Empress Lilly

I try to hit some attractions I've never done each time I go to WDW.

I still haven't done American Idol (prob never will though). Little Mermaid in HS and in MK. Never done the drawing part of Animation Studio. Never seen Pixar Parade.
Havent done Tricerotop Spin or the other spinning coaster thing in Dinoland.

No meet and greets, except for a few in AK. No to all playgrounds.
Save for Mermaid in DHS (which is awesome!), and the Pixar Parade which I once stumbled upon by accident, this is pretty much my list too.

copcarguyp71

I am embarrassed to say I have never seen the Hall of Presidents! So classic Disney but we are always going to E-tickets and other rides so it seems to get skipped over. It is on our bucket list for Sept 2013!

bubbles1812

Carousel of Progress. Hall of Presidents. American Adventure. Ellen's Energy Adventure... technically I've been on it but I fell asleep about 2 minutes into the ride and was woken up by my parents when it ended so I don't count myself as having ridden it. Spinning Dinosaur ride in AK. American Idol (Never have and never will in regards to this attraction. The others I'd like to experience).

I only just rode Dumbo on my last trip there... was a 5 minute wait, miracle of miracles (this was before they doubled it).

dopeylover

I have never been on Tom Sawyer island, always wanted to. I hadn't been on Astro Orbiter til our last trip, and I never will again. I thought it was going to be easy, like Dumbo or the Magic Carpets, just elevated. It made me soo dizzy and sick, never again!

scoobygirl39541

There are a few things we avoid and have no interest in doing, but the attractions we just can't get around to... even when we try to make an effort are Pooh and the Tiki Room

ImagineerDude

American Adventure & Astro Orbiter...
I'm beginning to think I have something against the letter A? :p
Haha :p
At the last MNSSHP we stood in line with a woman that had never ridden Astro Orbiter before and it was the last ride she had to ride before she could say she'd been on every single Disney World (or was it Magic Kingdom?) attraction...it took her 12 years!

Chrononymous

During the last four trips it was Test Track.

I saw it once when it first opened, and it's not like I didn't try to see it again...I really did! (the last time we even had fastpasses for it!) It just never seems to happen.

JIMINYCR

Fortunate to say that we've experienced all the rides/attractions over the span of our trips. There are still a few restaurants we have not eaten at and tours we have not taken.

cba

Hall of Presidents...Although I could care less about it... LOL
Better not bring any young kids if you do go there. They'll be snoring so loud. I never bothered to go on Tom Sawyers Island, Winnie the Pooh, or Mickey's Philharmagic. Although they're on my to-do list.

PUSH

Finding Nemo the Musical because of long lines, and Voyage of the Little Mermaid because we for some reason always just pass by without thinking about it.

GeorgiaPinesRJB

Original Poster
Fortunate to say that we've experienced all the rides/attractions over the span of our trips. There are still a few restaurants we have not eaten at and tours we have not taken.

Oh, restaurants is a whole other game of "try it for kicks or stick with the old standbys?" haha

JIMINYCR

Oh, restaurants is a whole other game of "try it for kicks or stick with the old standbys?" haha

For the most part, we go with the restaurants we've enjoyed in the past but to be adventurous and daring we try to add one new spot/menu in the mix to try out. So glad the menus can be found on line to see whats available and the reviews to get peoples feelings about them before we go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom