Attractions You've Never Gotten Around To

doctornick

Finding Nemo the Musical because of long lines

Couple of people have said this... does it get to capacity often? I would think that most people in line make it in for any given show. I know the times I've gone, we just got there a little before and made it in easily. Once was even during a downpour (which I would expect would be a popular time to go for people).

Regarding the thread question: I've never done the Main Street Vehicles, if you want to count that. Or some of the M&G's (Fairytale Garden, Tinker Bell, etc). I've never done Sum of All Thrills (never realized it existed until reading about it since my last trip to WDW) or American Idol, I also never went to the Narnia exhibit (of course, can't go now, but will definitely check out Captain Jack when that opens).

PUSH

Couple of people have said this... does it get to capacity often? I would think that most people in line make it in for any given show. I know the times I've gone, we just got there a little before and made it in easily. Once was even during a downpour (which I would expect would be a popular time to go for people).

I don't know, but we go over spring break usually, so it's pretty crowded. Also, standing outside in the heat doesn't appeal to me. Maybe we'll try to get in right before the show on our next trip. Worked for FotLK before.

HausofDe-Vil

The teacups. Not because I don't like them or I've never had the chance, I just get motion sickness very easily and I wouldn't want it to risk ruining my day.
Also the Hall of Presidents. Just doesn't intrigue me even though my aunt loves it and always tells me to go see it.

SAV

Tom Sawyer Island, American Idol, SGE(was on Alien Adventure, though), Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse, Ellen's Energy Universe, Captain EO, LMA(I want to see it once, but seems to always be over by the time we get over there), Beauty and the Beast.

ginadee

I have never done the train around MK. Have always wanted to and dont know why Ive just never done it. Is definately on my list for next trip. Maybe to end the day with the ride around the park :)

Mikester71

Have never experienced Toy Story Midway Mania yet. It wasn't there during our first two trips in 2005 and 2007, but it was during our last two (2009, 2011). The problem is we usually go during our Spring Break in March and the parks are crazy busy. We aren't ones to hit up parks right at opening, so we missed out on FastPasses pretty quickly both times. Standby lines were usually 90 minutes plus, so we skipped them.

Hoping to make it down there during non-peak season next trip and will hopefully finally be able to ride it for the first time. :)

oswald

Astro orbiter, everytime I go I plan to go on it but when I'm there I forget. Shall have to write a note for myself this time.

GloriaWoW

I'll have to second dumbo. The lines are long and our distraction hits Red Alert, each and every time hahaha.
It's always a 'Maybe next time' situation..Excuse to go back!

KCheatle

Theres quite a few we miss. It's a combo of my kids being too young to ride, my daughter doesn't have any interest (although that's soon to change now that my son is getting older now), and all around exhaustion which means we have to cut things out. So, here are the attractions by park I have not been on ever, or at least in the last 10 years: MK: Hall of Presidents, Country Bear Jamboree, the Speedway (height requirement), Tom Sawyer's Island, and Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse, AK: Dinosaur ride, It's tough to be a bug; Epcot: Ellen's Energy Adventure; HS: Lights Motor Action. Each time we go, I have high aspirations for getting one of these "checked off", but we usually just scrap it because of time and priorities I guess - my DD would rather ride IASW 10 times then go to Tom Sawyer's Island (between you and me - hopefully that will change soon cause i'm not sure how much more I can take) :oops:

monkeysammich

The biggest for me is Test Track... I always seem to forget that the left-hand side of Future World even exists... we go hit The Seas, Soarin and Living with the Land... and then spend the rest of the day in World Showcase.

kings&giants

I have yet to do Lights Motors Action at the studios and really have no desire too.
The 1st time we saw it DS then 1yr slept through the whole thing - the crazy part is that the show is SO LOUD I have no idea how he was able to sleep! I guess he was that exhausted!
But honestly, unless you are a car nut, I say you can skip it.

Vader2112

Funny thing this was posted today as I scratched it off my list. Carousel if Progress just never got to it until today.

The Empress Lilly

I'm Youtubing Mermaid in DHS now. I've never even thought to watch it even there.
It's such a cute show! Basically, it is just the Mermaid story told in fifteen minutes. A movie which was simply made for a musical, with its many great songs. It is performed by a live Ariel, blacklighted puppets, a giant Ursula, video and some effects. The final product of all that is really quite neat - if you enjoy that sort of stuff of course.

You may not have much opportunity to catch this show anymore, rumours say it will be gone soon now that Mermaid's got a ride in the MK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom