Attractions that I will NOT go on again.

blueboxdoctor

I skip The Seas with Nemo....well, the ride portion of it.
Too many sad memories of what once was.

If I ever do want to visit the aquarium, I just enter through the exit. It's a lot less annoying that way.

I completely agree with you on this. I was only able to go on that once before it went away, but that Nemo thing, I'd be very disappointed if I had to wait in the full line for it. At least the back entrance/exit is there.

I often forget the Treehouse is in MK, it's definitely from an era gone by, as is Tom Sawyer Island.

Technically I suppose I don't go on any rides at AK, but that's mainly because I don't go there anymore. Not really a big fan of it, and I'm close enough to the Philly Zoo that I can easily see animals whenever. Though, the safari is always fun.

All Disney All The Time

WDW is not a thrill ride park, doesn't warrant itself as such and yet many people seem surprised that they are disappointed after experiencing attractions called " Hall of Presidents" or "Country Bear Jamboree" or "Swiss Family Treehouse". Did any of really expect a zombie Millard Fillmore to attack you in 4-d or an animatronic bear over 50' tall to swipe at you while you are doing a 180 degree inversion or be doused to the bone by Hans and Franz while touring their treehouse? Maybe you folks should either go to a park where there's a LOT of thrill rides like UNI or Cedar Point.
They can't go to those places. They'd have a host of physical and mental breakdowns just watching the rides.

All Disney All The Time

My doctor has told me not to ride:

Mission:Space
Tower of Terror
Rock'n'Roller Coaster featuring Aerosmith
Expedition Everest
Star Tours
Teacups
Primeval Whirl

Due to injuries.

And frankly, If you don't like the Muppets then you must hate America.
A doctor huh? 6 years ago I had one tell me that I HAD to have my gallbladder out. HAD to. No choice in the matter. Needed to be done ASAP. No other way to go. I said slow down there cowboy. I quit smoking, started walking 2-4 miles/day, added probiotics, dropped 20 lb. and my gallbladder is still attached while the symptoms have disappeared. The big-time, "residency trained, board certified" surgeon had to make do without me contributing to his kids' college fund.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
A doctor huh? 6 years ago I had one tell me that I HAD to have my gallbladder out. HAD to. No choice in the matter. Needed to be done ASAP. No other way to go. I said slow down there cowboy. I quit smoking, started walking 2-4 miles/day, added probiotics, dropped 20 lb. and my gallbladder is still attached while the symptoms have disappeared. The big-time, "residency trained, board certified" surgeon had to make do without me contributing to his kids' college fund.

And what does that touching story have to do with anyone else?

Sped2424

Astro Orbiter. Nothing usually phases me, but I got off that thing feeling awful.
I made the awful mistake of thinking he its just a version of dumber that gives you a better view of the park...nope felt like I was going to fly out of the darn rocket.

PhotoDave219

The multiple concussions (six?) say that all those rides are off the table. The last time I rode Expedition Everest, I had a two week recovery before I felt anywhere near normal again.

Glad you were able to keep from going under the knife.

HatboxGhost

You know, I thought I was the only one that felt like crap on Star Tours. Dont get me wrong, I love the ride and I rode it in 2009 when it was the original and I was fine but when I went on the new version I felt terrible. I think it is the combination of the visual and the physical. That double whammy really kicks my butt. I honestly feel that the 3-D is TOO damn good. I feel so bad because, as I have stated before, I am a HUGE SW fan and really wanted to see the different versions of the ride but I dont think that is going to happen.

FabulousFigment

Mission:Space just doesnt do anything for me and sometimes ruins my day with the nausea it causes. I cant ride space mountain because of where the lap bar hits - had surgery and even a year later it still hurts. Love the ride, just cant do it. Not a fan of the carnival rides in AK either.

PolynesianPrincess

I don't think there are any that I would not ride just because, but there are some that we skip just because they're not our favorites like Ellen's Energy Adventure, the films in China, France and Canada, SGE, Tiki Room... We love all Disney attractions, just some more than others!! :D

216bruce

I so agree. Many, not all, of folks maladies are self-inflicted. Diet, exercise. You DO control that for the most part.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom