Attraction in your back yard?

The Empress Lilly

TL's Lazy River.
swim2.gif

I'll never grow tired of the Mansion or SSE, but there is a limit to the amount of times one can ride them. So it's either a thrill ride for me, say Thunder (would make for a nice backyard view too!). Or something endlessly enjoyable, such as a water park attraction. I wouldn't mind sliding in my backyard pool from Summit Plummit (Well basically I wouldn't mind a backyard pool period). But then I'd have to climb all that way up every time!
So the Lazy River it is!

John

1st choice EE, I would get the Yeti fixed so I could say..... na na boo boo mine is fixed yours isnt. 2nd choice....One mans Dream which really is my first choice but thought the EE thing was funnier.

bethymouse

Nice thread idea!:)
Blizzard Beach, especially during a heat wave like this one we're having!:eek:
A mini WDWRR to ride (saw this on My Yard Goes Disney).
Kali River Rapids, just for those hot&humid summer days!:cool:
Kilamanjaro Safari ( would love to wake up every morn w/a cup o' Joe and a giraffe @ my back deck):D
A replica of Cinderella's Castle (w/ a generator so when our power goes out because of freakish historic storms like derecho, we can have A/C and don't have to throw away food because there's no ice, generators, or dry ice for miles around). :( Sorry- I hope everyone affected by this storm is OK.

JiminyandTink

I might have to pick SpaceShip Earth. Just looking at that out my window alone would be cool (not mention that I would finally be able to get out of the ride vehicle and explore all the different time periods)

Allie_Marie

This is so tough!! I can't just pick one. But life or death decision, I would have to pick Space Mountain. I love that ride, it's a great thrill.

tracyandalex

I have to go with:
Kilimanjaro Safari for the educational/scientific value
Everest for fun
Castaway Cay complete with mini Bahamian ocean for relaxation purposes

Walt Disney1955

I am torn between Pirates and Haunted Mansion. Both are epic. Both would be amazing attractions. You would have the mortgage to your house paid off in no time if you charged an admission. You aren't the first one to think of this, Walt had a train track in his backyard.

I don't know, I guess Pirates.

JIMINYCR

And by the end of a week all the animatronics would not be working.... HMMM wait a second that sounds familiar lol

Since it's in my back yard. I wouldn't ignore maintaining the animatronics, there would be no breakdowns to mess up the show. Everyone would get an A+ ride.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom