Attraction in your back yard?

Oddysey

Original Poster
Without thinking of the logistics of it. If you could only chose one, which Disney World attraction would you have placed in your back yard so that you could visit it anytime that you please? Mine would be Pirates of the Carribean. This is because for the most part it is a slow relaxing boat ride with one drop that provides a little excitement if I were to get bored with it. It would be perfect for having company over to enjoy it with you because there are many seats on each boat. Ultimately, we could sit back, relax, and have a few drinks as we coast through the flume over and over.

So, whats your choice?

tare

Hey, you cant make your own rules. LOL! I said pick one because it makes it more difficult.
Lol---I picked from two different parks--haha. If it were Disneyland the tiki and whips would essentially be counted as one cause you eat the dole whips in the tiki-- haha

JIMINYCR

It would have to be my favorite, Splash Mountain. The ride is lengthy, there are plenty of anamatroinics throughout the ride, lots of colors, music, and the falls. The only problem would be... I'd have lines running down my street of people wanting to join in on the fun. I'd definitely need a FP machine at the end of my driveway!:) Being that it's all mine, the first thing I would do is remove the lap bars. The city would horn in on it and charge an entertainment tax, a crowd control tax, and any other tax they could make money off me. I would never get any work done but I'd be in 7th heaven.

mickeysbrother

It would have to be my favorite, Splash Mountain. The ride is lengthy, there are plenty of anamatroinics throughout the ride, lots of colors, music, and the falls. The only problem would be... I'd have lines running down my street of people wanting to join in on the fun. I'd definitely need a FP machine at the end of my driveway!:) Being that it's all mine, the first thing I would do is remove the lap bars. The city would horn in on it and charge an entertainment tax, a crowd control tax, and any other tax they could make money off me. I would never get any work done but I'd be in 7th heaven.

And by the end of a week all the animatronics would not be working.... HMMM wait a second that sounds familiar lol

Marco226

I'd also choose the Tower of Terror. I've always loved scary things since I was a kid. It would be great to have for Halloween parties, and the scenery of the queue would be a nice extension to my yard! :D

Oddysey

Original Poster
Spaceship Earth with the Irons narration.:)

Spaceship Earth was my second choice, and if SE was still the Irons version in its entirity I would choose it over POC. If we added all extinct and current attractions Horizons would be my first choice.

disney magic 06

I'm finding it hard to chose between Tower of Terror and Everest. Think it'll have to be Everest, just so I could open my blinds in the morning and look out at the Himalayas. I think I'll need to take over several neighbours' gardens though!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom