ATTN: Newark Intl. Airport Travelers

TTATraveler

Jet Blue Airlines will begin service in October from Newark to Orlando, Tampa, West Palm Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Fort Myers, and San Juan. This is definately good news and appears to have affected Continental already, because they have already lowered their prices to these markets below Jet Blue's prices.

Happy travel planning!!:sohappy:

tigsmom

maelstrom said:
Oh, the issues we have at Stewart. First we have Southeast bail on us. Now we have Pan-Am and their ridiculous problems. We take Independence to IAD and then on to MCO. The layover really isn't so bad and Independence is a great airline. Consider it, Mad. No sense in going all the way to the city.

I would, but with the fact that the girls & I really don't fly all that well ( :lookaroun ), the non stop is the way to go. The fewer times we go up & down and the quicker we get there the better. :wave:

Upvote 0

TTATraveler

Original Poster
Jet Blue's arrival at Newark has been great in terms of Continental's prices. I personally like Continental and have had no problems with them. Delta on the other hand is another story. I hope that Continental's prices stay competitive with Jet Blue. Perhaps, Newark will be on the same price level as LGA and JFK in the future.

Upvote 0

Craig & Lisa

TTATraveler said:
Jet Blue's arrival at Newark has been great in terms of Continental's prices. I personally like Continental and have had no problems with them. Delta on the other hand is another story. I hope that Continental's prices stay competitive with Jet Blue. Perhaps, Newark will be on the same price level as LGA and JFK in the future.

:rolleyes: At the same price level, huh? Wow! Wish I could feel that was going to happen, then I wish I could pay a dollar a gallon for gas too!:D

Upvote 0
Jet Blue is a wonderful airline, more leg room and a TV on the back of every seat! My family vowed to never fly any other way! I usually haul my cookies to JFK, but Newark is so much easier, there is a shuttle service on the Garden State Parkway where you can park and ride or get dropped off. (it's so much easier getting someone to drop you off at an easy "rest stop" than an airport). I cannot wait to take advantage of this! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

homer424

DisneyGrl85 said:
I heard Conan O'Brien talking about Jet Blue and he said they have real time television. Anyone else hear about that? Sounds great, huh?

The TVs are awesome. It really is live streamed tv and they have all sorts of channels. They even give you full size cans of soda or bottles of water and a snack. We love JetBlue and will only fly that way from now on. And now it is coming to Newark, I can take the 10 minute trip there rather than the 45-1 hour trip to JFK! Too bad they won't be here in August when we are going.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom