Attention to Detail - Haunted Mansion

Thunder Kz

Original Poster
worthless_thread_wo_pics.gif

ROFL...YOU'RE worthless without pics. Oh wait, I see your avatar is still that ridiculous photo. Spare me the pics after all Digger :) :ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

noflashphoto

Haunted Mansion and Tower of Terror are the only two that have the capability to be at a 13 minute wait. They usually only do it when there is less than a 5 minute wait (walk on)

Animaniac93-98

This has nothing to do with HM, but random detail in MK in general.

I was in Center Street (or what's left of it) eating ice cream and all of the sudden I hear someone suddenly singing scales. I thought it was completely random until I looked up and saw a window on the upper level of one of the facades advertising singing, tap and piano lessons. As I continued to sit there I heard another pre-recorded speech by some tapdancing teacher.

I thought it was just cool how someone would randomly think, plan and record this though just to add a bit of life to Main Street.

EPCOT Explorer

I was in Center Street (or what's left of it) eating ice cream and all of the sudden I hear someone suddenly singing scales. I thought it was completely random until I looked up and saw a window on the upper level of one of the facades advertising singing, tap and piano lessons. As I continued to sit there I heard another pre-recorded speech by some tapdancing teacher.

I thought it was just cool how someone would randomly think, plan and record this though just to add a bit of life to Main Street.

Last time I heard that was in the 90's.:D Glad it's still around.

DizneyPryncess

I never noticed the 13 minutes! Probably because I've never seen less than a 5 minute wait for HM before. That's really cool, I love little Disney details. It seems the Haunted Mansion has so many too.

Those are great Mr. Toad pictures - that camera has some amazing zoom. Mine couldn't get anything worthwhile.

My fave detail of HM used to be the brides wedding ring stuck in the ground outside, that has since been removed. =(

Lee

Adventurer
My fave detail of HM used to be the brides wedding ring stuck in the ground outside, that has since been removed. =(
Yeah...cool...except for the part where it wasn't really a ring.
That non-ring was probably my favorite Disney park urban legend...:lol:

lilclerk

That was one of the things I LOVED about Disneyland - going down those little side streets and hearing things going on "upstairs," like the dentist's office.

DizneyPryncess

Yeah...cool...except for the part where it wasn't really a ring.
That non-ring was probably my favorite Disney park urban legend...:lol:

Mine too! I think it was part of an old pipe that left a "ring" in the ground right? It was a cool urban legend while it lasted. :eek:

MeandMickey

Haunted Mansion Detail

Not sure if you all know that the dog you hear howling outside the mansion can be found in the graveyard scene on the ride. It is in the back on the left behind some trees. The tape loop you hear on the ride coincides with the howling you hear outside in the line queue. See if you can't find the skeleton dog howling next time you ride. Whenever I hear it before I ride, I picture myself right there in the graveyard scene with the dog.

Lee

Adventurer
Not sure if you all know that the dog you hear howling outside the mansion can be found in the graveyard scene on the ride. It is in the back on the left behind some trees. The tape loop you hear on the ride coincides with the howling you hear outside in the line queue. See if you can't find the skeleton dog howling next time you ride. Whenever I hear it before I ride, I picture myself right there in the graveyard scene with the dog.

**WARNING***MAGIC-SPOILING PHOTO OF THE SKELETON DOG***
**DO NOT LOOK IF YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW IT ISN'T A REAL DOG***
:lookaroun

Attachments

• mansion04.jpg
    mansion04.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 31

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom