Attention all WDW Professional Internships Applicants...

CaptainAshley

Original Poster
Has anyone heard anything yet??? Any second interviews... any acceptances...?? I'm going crazy waiting...

Let's stay in contact on this thread and try to get through the waiting process together!... Please!

Mr Bill

During my phone interview, I was told decisions would start to be made in early May...the wait is painful!

mcatch729

I've already been told that i was accepted as a f&b manager intern, but those applications were due back in the end of feb which explains why i heard my offer a week and a half ago.

Pioneer Hall

I've already been told that i was accepted as a f&b manager intern, but those applications were due back in the end of feb which explains why i heard my offer a week and a half ago.

I believe they start this process and notify earlier for management internships due to the housing situation. Since you have to find a housing situation of your own, they give you more time to prepare.

CaptainAshley

Original Poster
I got an automatic response rejection email to one of my internship positions! I've even more nervous than before... I applied for various roles so I'm still optimistic about the ones I haven't heard back from yet. Still though, such a high stress level up through May now....

Mr Bill

I had only applied for one when I completed my phone interview. I applied for two more positions later on that I didn't see the first time, which I never heard back from past the initial "We received your application" email. I applied for those two VERY close to the application deadline though (like 10 PM the final day).

I'll definitely apply again next time, probably for more positions, definitely sooner. I can understand being rejected this time though, I haven't completed a lot of finance/accounting related courses yet and I'm sure they got plenty of applicants who have.

Katherine

Hey! I applied for a internship and I had my phone interview a week ago and I'm still waiting. I applied for the design and engineering internship. I have not heard about second interviews but I feel like there will have to be a second one because my interview was definitely the general CP/Career Start/Internship interview. Plus I applied to an Anaheim internship and the person i talked was implying I was going to be in Orlando... not sure where the communication is failing.

I'm dying waiting though especially since I have a summer internship and I need to tell them ASAP that I won't be coming if Disney wants me. Please Disney want me!!!

Waiting patiently...

I got an offer for the Disney Destinations - Ticketing internship! :sohappy: I'm super excited.

Has anyone applied for Guest Relations and gotten a response yet?!

On another forum, there is a very popular Fall 2010 PI thread. Several people there said they were offered Guest Relations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom