At WDW now - Magic is alive and well!

fractal

But the weather is sweltering!

Just a quick note - the parks looks great! and we didn't see one bit of trash in the last 3 days. Magic Kingdom main street is in tip top shape and you could easily spend a few hours just walking up and down the street taking pictures and appreciating the "theming".

CM's have been great - lines have been awesome if you get to the parks early or hit them at night EMH.

The pool is crowded in the afternoon - but no too bad. My biggest complaint is how warm the water is at Storm along Bay. I wish they would dump a ton of ice cubes in pool! :ROFLOL:

Some rain off and on - haven't seen any tour groups yet. People have been generally nice, you have the occasional idiot that thinks they own the place but that's anywhere.

Food was been very good. We ate at SANAA at Kidani village. All I can say is "wow" to both the resort and restaurant. Full report w/ pic when I get back. Next trip we may have to cheat on the Beach Club.

Bottom line - the magic is here and we are having a blast! Off to blizzard beach.

HollyBelle

Ahhh... I remember when you had waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many days left until your trip... and now you're there! I hope you're having the most amazing vacation ever. And I'm definitely looking forward to a "present day" trip report from you shortly after your return! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

lbrad

But the weather is sweltering!

Just a quick note - the parks looks great! and we didn't see one bit of trash in the last 3 days. Magic Kingdom main street is in tip top shape and you could easily spend a few hours just walking up and down the street taking pictures and appreciating the "theming".

CM's have been great - lines have been awesome if you get to the parks early or hit them at night EMH.

The pool is crowded in the afternoon - but no too bad. My biggest complaint is how warm the water is at Storm along Bay. I wish they would dump a ton of ice cubes in pool! :ROFLOL:

Some rain off and on - haven't seen any tour groups yet. People have been generally nice, you have the occasional idiot that thinks they own the place but that's anywhere.

Food was been very good. We ate at SANAA at Kidani village. All I can say is "wow" to both the resort and restaurant. Full report w/ pic when I get back. Next trip we may have to cheat on the Beach Club.

Bottom line - the magic is here and we are having a blast! Off to blizzard beach.

So happy you are having such a great trip
Esp. glad the Brazilian Tour Groups are gone :sohappy:

Goooo EAGLES!!!

Upvote 0

erinshaneb

Nice to know we are not the only Mustang family crazy about Disney. I saw your picture of your daughter on your flashback post. My kids area little younger then your children (10, 7, and 4 months), but we all love Disney as much as your gang. We ourselves have been there every summer since 2005, this is our first without a Disney trip. I wasn't crazy enough to take an infant. We can't wait to get back next summer, waiting on the situation with Test Track to see if we are going in June or July.
Have a great trip. We are living through your posts.

Oh come on, be brave (or crazy :p ) like the rest of us...I took my 4 year old and my 9 MONTH OLD last year..it was fun :veryconfu..just kidding..we had a blast, just had to take things slow..and truthfully the baby was the easiest to handle between my daughter, my hubby and my dad (who loves to egg things on and get my daughter in trouble..ha haha)

Upvote 0

fractal

Original Poster
Well, we are back and we had an awesome time!

Once I'm able to catch my breath I will start on a full trip report. I did download over 1000 photos last night so I did take the first step. :)

Upvote 0

fractal

Original Poster
Nice to know we are not the only Mustang family crazy about Disney. I saw your picture of your daughter on your flashback post. My kids area little younger then your children (10, 7, and 4 months), but we all love Disney as much as your gang. We ourselves have been there every summer since 2005, this is our first without a Disney trip. I wasn't crazy enough to take an infant. We can't wait to get back next summer, waiting on the situation with Test Track to see if we are going in June or July.
Have a great trip. We are living through your posts.

Go Mifflin! My two oldest started fall sports pre-season today. My poor daughter was spending time @ the BC gym to get ready for her 2 mile run ( in under 16minutes) today.

Upvote 0

fractal

Original Poster
Ahhh... I remember when you had waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many days left until your trip... and now you're there! I hope you're having the most amazing vacation ever. And I'm definitely looking forward to a "present day" trip report from you shortly after your return! :sohappy:

Thanks!

We did have an amazing trip. I really can't wait to start a new countdown. :)

Upvote 0

AgentP65

Looking forward to your TR! Our trip is in 42 days and we have an ADR at Sanaa for dinner. First time eating there - very excited! We usually stay at MK monorail resorts, but are seriously considering AKL for 2012. Can't wait to read your impressions of the resort.

Upvote 0

BeanSz

So awesome to hear such a positve post on the great time you are having and how great everything is. I see lots of good press, but sometimes the comments on these boards get wrapped up in some negative details that will likely never ruin a trip (at least for me). Glad you had a great trip. Makes me so excited for our trip in just 38 days!!

Upvote 0

DisneyRunner

Go Mifflin! My two oldest started fall sports pre-season today. My poor daughter was spending time @ the BC gym to get ready for her 2 mile run ( in under 16minutes) today.

We plan on leaving shortly. My daughter is on the high school swim team. She will be missing a few swim meets and team picture day while we are gone. She know she has to get in some yardage and kicking while on vacation.

Upvote 0

gccgrad1996

Oh come on, be brave (or crazy :p ) like the rest of us...I took my 4 year old and my 9 MONTH OLD last year..it was fun :veryconfu..just kidding..we had a blast, just had to take things slow..and truthfully the baby was the easiest to handle between my daughter, my hubby and my dad (who loves to egg things on and get my daughter in trouble..ha haha)

Actually the first time we took my second daughter she had just turned 1 and it was probably the easiest time taking her. All she did was sit in her carriage and went along with the flow or our busy schedule. Thankfully she loved the characters and every ride we could take her on. She is still our ride lover. We will be back next summer when the baby is a year. Can't wait.

Upvote 0

gccgrad1996

Good luck to your daughter in her 2 mile run and your other children as the new school year begins. Hopefully Mifflin will have a very productive sports season this year.
Can't wait to hear more about your trip. Missing this summer was not easy, but at least I am less than a year away from our next trip.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom