At WDW now, and sick :(

star77kc

Hi guys! Here I am at the most magical place on earth, and I have been stuck in bed ALL day with a really bad stomach bug. We had to cancel our ADR for Chef Mickeys tonight, which I am severely dissapointed about. I'm hoping I will feel better tomorrow. We still have 2 park days left; AK & DHS. We did however, have 2 wonderful days at MK with our twins. How many of you have been sick during your vacation ??

diznyboyz

Hi guys! Here I am at the most magical place on earth, and I have been stuck in bed ALL day with a really bad stomach bug. We had to cancel our ADR for Chef Mickeys tonight, which I am severely dissapointed about. I'm hoping I will feel better tomorrow. We still have 2 park days left; AK & DHS. We did however, have 2 wonderful days at MK with our twins. How many of you have been sick during your vacation ??
My husband four years ago drove us thirteen hours from Louisiana with a stomach bug. Had to stop several times. Up all night first night but made it to MK the next morning. Hope u feel better....

Upvote 0

71dsp

Hope you feel better. Happened on the last day of our first trip to me (stomach bug), and my wife was ill with the flu for the last 3 days of our Dec 2012 trip. Not the best way to spend time at WDW!

Upvote 0

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Hope you feel better. I had a bad cold the first half of my last trip to Disneyland. Went in June so I wasn't expecting it so I didn't have anything packed, believe me I will aways pack some cold medicine with me now when I travel after paying the high prices around where I was staying. Plus I couldn't find any puffs plus (my tissue of choice).

Upvote 0

danpam1024

not trying to be mean, but overdoing disinfection and abusing disinfectants, medicines..etc.. will most likely lower your defenses and make you more vulnerable to bugs flying around.

id say a balance between cleaning, disinfecting and staying healthy lifestyle helps way more than flooding oneself with disinfectants and virusshots.etc..
Glad someone else said it!!! People get CRAZY with the hand sanitizers and disinfectants and they most certainly DO make you sicker!!!! Now the kids licking railings-gross :D

Upvote 0

Cesar R M

Glad someone else said it!!! People get CRAZY with the hand sanitizers and disinfectants and they most certainly DO make you sicker!!!! Now the kids licking railings-gross :D
specially when they pump themselves in antibiotics and other anti viral or fungal medicine even when they do not need it.

there is a big line between being sick and being hypochondriac who fears the minimal dust spec.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom