Arrival Day

Courtnie1811

Original Poster
We always go straight to Magic Kingdom on our arrival day for two main reasons: we are too excited to stay out of the parks one more day and the last day we try to leave headed home by 7am since we have a 12 hour drive.
Yea our flight leaves at 5pm the day we leave. So we have to be on ME by 3. I have a 8 day park hopper pass and originally we were gonna take it easy the day we get there but I'm thinking we should take a quick nap and go to one of the parks on arrival day.

Upvote 0
Yea our flight leaves at 5pm the day we leave. So we have to be on ME by 3. I have a 8 day park hopper pass and originally we were gonna take it easy the day we get there but I'm thinking we should take a quick nap and go to one of the parks on arrival day.
That's what I would do, but different things work better for different people. We have gone to Magic Kingdom as soon as we checked in everytime except the time we left later in the morning and didn't arrive till around 6 pm, so we ate and went to bed to get an early start on the next day.

Upvote 0

Mikester71

We usually pull into the Pop Century around 1pm or so, check-in and then throw our stuff in the room before taking a quick stroll around the Pop grounds. After that, we usually head to DTD for the night and then head back to our rooms to get a good night sleep so that we can wake up and hit the ground running on our first full day at Magic Kingdom. :)

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

If we arrive in the morning/early afternoon-Hit up Earl of Sandwich for lunch before heading off to a park; providing our son is still good to go and ready.
If we arrive in the early evening/night-quiet night hitting the pool and relaxing before we hit up the world in the morning.

No matter what, or how we spend the first day its always great to just get there, the start of the vacation is awesome and we yell out. We are here!! Home!!!!

Upvote 0

zurgandfriend

We check in, drop off our carry ons, change clothes as required, use the facilities and head to Magic Kingdom. Many years ago I met a distressed family in the pool at the Wilderness Lodge. The parents wanted to wait until the next morning to visit the Magic Kingdom the kids had other ideas.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom