Army soldier needs help

babirell

Im in iraq right now and as a gift to myself im planning a big disney/orlando trip. As you can tell im sort of out of the loop since ive been in iraq so 1st off is there a new planing dvd? 2nd wha big is going on in disney orlando? A new celebration or anything. Im planning 2 weeks in orlando to do everything. MK. AK, DS,Epcot, Universal Studios, Islands Of Adventure, Seaworld, Aquatica, wet n wild. So any new info would help me alot. Im most likely staying at the shades of green. Thanks alot

EPCOT Explorer

First off,thank you so much for your sacrifice and your involvement in the war.

There is a new Planning DVD out now for the "Year of a Million Dreams" Celebration.There are a ton on new things going on but that might all be relative to your last trip...When did you last go?

Upvote 0

KevinFSU

When are you planning on going? That might help some others come up with stuff... though I think anytime you can go to Disney is fantastic, regardless of what is going on. Hope your trip is great.

Thank you for your service to this country as well!!!!!!

Upvote 0

maryszhi

wow, thank you for serving our country. i think the new planning dvd will come out when the yoamd is over! nothing has been announced as far as a replacement

Upvote 0

EPCOT.nut

I just got a new planning DVD in the mail a few months ago. It was in a cardboard case instead of a plastic one. Pretty sure it's new but I must say I haven't watched it yet. I hope it's not the old one in new packaging. That would be bizarre. And disappointing. :lookaroun

Upvote 0

a2grafix

From a fellow troop to another (Air Force, Air National Guard, staff sergeant), hoo-rah!

If you were visiting before the end of 2008, Budweiser is saluting the troops with free entry to all of its parks (including Busch Gardens Tampa) with free entry for you and four others. I am taking advatange of it during my August 2008 trip -- next month.

Check out the form here --

Duh, this also includes SeaWorld Orlando. Just dawned on me.

Upvote 0

kstella

That should be about the time of the Flower and Garden Festival. I know macho military man might not care about flowers, but the topiaries are pretty cool. Some nice green after all that desert.:lol:

All kidding aside, as others have said, thank you for your service.

Upvote 0

EPCOT Explorer

I just got a new planning DVD in the mail a few months ago. It was in a cardboard case instead of a plastic one. Pretty sure it's new but I must say I haven't watched it yet. I hope it's not the old one in new packaging. That would be bizarre. And disappointing. :lookaroun

It is.I fell for the same gimmick.

:cry:

Upvote 0

masonp

There are loads of new things to do....you will enjoy yourself..at sea world the Shamu show they congratulated all ex or current servicemen when i was ther for my honeymoon in Nov 2007

p.s I am an ex service man from UK( I know wot u have been through, but i had to leave) ..congrats on what you have been doin and keep ya chin up...:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

WickedQueen22

You can always have the newest guide books shipped to you. I believe all the 2009 editions will be available Sept - Oct 2008.

I will write all over the pages and make notes for myself when I get some spare time. I am not nearly as busy as you are... I only have 2 kiddos to watch out for.

Thank you for your service!!

Upvote 0

Jessie&Buzz

If you were visiting before the end of 2008, Budweiser is saluting the troops with free entry to all of its parks (including Busch Gardens Tampa) with free entry for you and four others. I am taking advatange of it during my August 2008 trip -- next month.

Check out the form here --

Duh, this also includes SeaWorld Orlando. Just dawned on me.

We used this last week at the Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, VA. We also used it in 2005 at Sesame Place near Philly, PA. If it's been going on for that long, I would think it would be next year too. Just check the link again in 2009. It's for 4 total passes. You have to circle the # you need on the form you print out.

Thank you for your service to our country.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

We used this last week at the Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, VA. We also used it in 2005 at Sesame Place near Philly, PA. If it's been going on for that long, I would think it would be next year too. Just check the link again in 2009. It's for 4 total passes. You have to circle the # you need on the form you print out.

Thank you for your service to our country.

Well, if InBev does get to do the hostile take over this offer could be cut. Hopefully it won't happen...as it is a small token of appreciation for the great sacrifices our military men & women make.

As others have said, thank you very much for your service. I think you will find these boards quite helpful in planning. You may even want to enlist Kingdom Konsultants when you are ready to book. Pam and her group are amazing at taking care of all those little details.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom