Area between POTC and Spalsh at MK

It is in fact a brand new HVAC that Disney is installing. I was there for a New Years Eve vacation, and took the Keys to the Kingdom tour. We asked our tour guide what was being built there and he told us it was an expansion and update to the HVAC system. He also took our group backstage in that area and saw how the HVAC system worked and also saw the back of Splash Mountain. It was so kool!!
So no ride or new themed land, just the HVAC lol!

WDWRLD

Must be the same contractor who has been working on I-95 down in florida for the past who knows how many years...

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Surely the HVAC tubes are in the Utilidors and not buried in the ground? Wouldn't that make them hard to service?
There arn`t any Utilidors in this area of the park; just west of here is where the raised park level slopes down to true ground level - the AVAC system exits literally out of the `hillside` just behind the trees a bit further north.

Hummer1676

Original Poster
Holy Moly! Went a bit tangent. I did see the boards up around fantasyland. Curious to know what is going on there.

Gorjus

A squarish tent-ish construction wall supposedly containing a(nother) DVC kiosk.

Oh, that construction. And yes, that is what it is. They are expanding The Chapeau and moving the DVC to that location.

I haven't been in Fantasyland in a while. The closest I get is the BBB.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom