Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!

MouseMadness

Originally posted by SpongeScott
OSU and ND?????

Christy, I'm afraid we're going to have to sever our friendship (at least until late November). :animwink:

DOH! :eek:

Well, you are probably right Scott. That would be for the best.

*puts Scott on ignore until November*:lol::p

Wilson

Man, almost a great ending, I think I'm most disappointed that our special "bounce the ball off your helmet on the kickoff return" play didn't work. That one's usually good for a fairly long gain.

GaryT977

Did that Ga Tech/FSU game remind anybody of the Florida/Miami game last week?

One team dominates until the 4th quarter, and then....

RozFan

Original Poster
A nerve racking game for FSU fans all around. I really thought the season was going down the drain last night.

...but now I can let out a big ole PHEW! :lol:

It can't get much closer than that.

FSU 14
GT 13

David

Originally posted by SpongeScott
OK, it goes something like this.

I currently live in Alabama and everyone here pledges their loyalties to either Bama or Auburn. Roll Tide!

I HATE Auburn with a holy passion. Nuff said.

D

Is this a great thread or what? Two things I love combined into one web site-- WDW and College Football. One thing I hate is Auburn University. I work about three blocks the UA stadium and have been a Bama fan all my life---even with our recent problems and probation I will always be for Bama. Roll Tide!!

SpongeScott

Originally posted by David
Is this a great thread or what? Two things I love combined into one web site-- WDW and College Football. One thing I hate is Auburn University. I work about three blocks the UA stadium and have been a Bama fan all my life---even with our recent problems and probation I will always be for Bama. Roll Tide!!
*becomes new best friends with David*

dxwwf3

Originally posted by GaryT977
Go Gators!!! :D

That's fine but just not this week :lol:

Hopefully I'll be able to make the trip down to the Swamp this week. This could either be a really close, classic (like 98, 99, or 2001) or it could get really ugly (like 95, 96 or 2002). And of couse the team that runs the best will win. That's how Florida-Tennessee games usually go (even back with Spurrier, when they beat us they usually had more rushing yards). Good luck and while us Tennessee fans absolutely hate Florida (as I'm sure it is vice versa) we still gotta respect you guys. This is definately one of the best rivalries in college football.

Go Vols!

dxwwf3

Totally agree. You are a class act! Have a blast at the Swamp! I totally miss that place.

Thanks for the kind words. Well if everything works out and I do get to make the trip I certainly I hope I have a blast (as I am sure you hope I definately don't :lol: ). As long as it doesnt rain, last year was horrible. It rained so hard and long that the crowd was never really in it (even at the begining) and it didn't feel like a UT-UF game. And hopefully I won't get cups of a certain yellow liquid thrown at me (like what has happened to so many of my friends that have went to UT-UF games down there) :lol: And I'm not talking about a liquid you usually drink either :hurl: Sorry I know that's gross but it's really happened on several occasions. But I know for the most part UF fans aren't usually that bad :lol:

GaryT977

Originally posted by dxwwf3
And hopefully I won't get cups of a certain yellow liquid thrown at me (like what has happened to so many of my friends that have went to UT-UF games down there)

I've heard that before, and I hope that's just a rumor. If not, that's a disgusting act, and the drunk jerks doing it should be thrown out of the game and arrested. :fork:

That being said, have you ever been to that toilet called the Orange Bowl?

dxwwf3

I've heard that before, and I hope that's just a rumor. If not, that's a disgusting act, and the drunk jerks doing it should be thrown out of the game and arrested. :fork:

That being said, have you ever been to that toilet called the Orange Bowl?

No I haven't. This will be my first road game where it is at the opponent's home field. I've been to Atlanta for the SEC Championship game twice and a few bowl games but other than that just Knoxville.

dxwwf3

Well guys I don't mean to gloat but I think the Vols looked pretty good Saturday. The season is very long but I think we've got a good chance to win the SEC now. Thanks to all of the nice Gator fans at the Swamp yesterday. 90% of you guys are very nice and are class acts. Good luck the rest of the year.

kal1484

I'm going to the UoM game this Saturday, at least I think it's saturday...I have no idea what I'm getting into. The only football games I've ever been to were the HS ones and i HAD to be there. Anyone got a good website that will explain the simple stuff for me. I know NOTHING. :( Except about yard lines. :)

SpongeScott

Originally posted by wdwprincess03
I'm going to the UoM game this Saturday, at least I think it's saturday...I have no idea what I'm getting into. The only football games I've ever been to were the HS ones and i HAD to be there. Anyone got a good website that will explain the simple stuff for me. I know NOTHING. :( Except about yard lines. :)
www.footballfordummies.com

Before you click, I don't know if that's website or not!

Looks like I've got to put all my eggs into FSU's basket now since my beloved Wolverines bit the dust. :cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom