Are you an Annual Pass holder that wants discounts on room rates?

wannabeBelle

uuummmm Hi there Mickey Maniac. We also have a Travel Sponsor, Pam of Kingdom Konsultant who keeps us pretty well appraised of any discount codes that may be available to us as well. I am not in any way taking away from Mary Waring's site. On the contrary I believe the more people on all sites that are willing to share information, the better!!!! I can tell you that our board was one of the very first to have gotten the info on the Disney Dining Experience Program for AP holders!!! I know Deb Wills' site, All Ears Net.com had it, but I know Mousesavers did not as I looked for it. My point is I dont think there is one sole source for great information. As long as we all keep our eyes open and are willing to share information, I think we all profit by it!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Woody13

DreamerCM said:
Thank you MM. As an annual passholder who cannot afford to pay a travel agent to help plan a vacation, I appreciate your information. I am sure that others do also.

Travel agents do not charge you a penny! Contact Pam and she can set you up for free!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Woody13 said:
Travel agents do not charge you a penny! Contact Pam and she can set you up for free!
Exactly what I was about to say Woody!!!! In addition, Pam does post the information here as well. This is EXACTLY what Mousesavers does as well!!! I Am just saying that we are a full service site here also!!!! Belle

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

kengels said:
This is the same information offered at the offical Disney annual passholder/Florida resident site, how about rates in May or June?

Annual Passholder section
https://secure.disney.go.com/wdw/passholder/passholdersGate?id=PassholdersGatePage

Florida Residents section
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/passholder/floridaResidentsGate?id=FloridaResidentsGatePage
Hey there Ken!!! We are all anxiously awaiting the May codes!! Last year right around this time, Disney had released these coddes, so I Am looking constantly for the next week or so!!! If you hear of anything by all means post it!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Yes, please watch these forums for any discounts that are released. I know that I post them as do some of the CM's when they become available.
Mousesavers is a good site, but we do have the same exact information on here when the codes come out.

I get the information at the same time that her travel sponsor does and it gets posted at the same time.

And no, not all travel agents charge a fee for their services. I for one do not charge and I also offer free itinerary services for my clients as well when they book a package.

Pam

Upvote 0

DreamerCM

Account Suspended
Kingdom Konsultant said:
And no, not all travel agents charge a fee for their services. I for one do not charge and I also offer free itinerary services for my clients as well when they book a package.

Pam

Pam:

If you do not charge for your services, then you may want to alter the information on your website. I was going to call you for help with my last trip, but I decided against the extra cost. I am going to copy and paste the information from your website that states that there *is* a cost for your services:

Services and Pricing

What is all this going to cost me??? Kingdom Konsultants bases their pricing upon the length of stay. This price covers your itinerary: meal & recreation planning, tours, park cruises & additional information about WDW, to help make your stay memorable. This does NOT cover the actual costs of meals, recreation, tours, or separate hard-ticket functions.

Kingdom Konsultants will provide you with a free itinerary when you book a trip through us. For itinerary only, the average-sized family, the cost is $25/day*. Group pricing provided upon request. Payment must be received within two weeks of billing date. We are now accepting credit card payment through PayPal!

*Subject to change without notice

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
DreamerCM said:
Pam:

If you do not charge for your services, then you may want to alter the information on your website. I was going to call you for help with my last trip, but I decided against the extra cost. I am going to copy and paste the information from your website that states that there *is* a cost for your services:

Services and Pricing

What is all this going to cost me??? Kingdom Konsultants bases their pricing upon the length of stay. This price covers your itinerary: meal & recreation planning, tours, park cruises & additional information about WDW, to help make your stay memorable. This does NOT cover the actual costs of meals, recreation, tours, or separate hard-ticket functions.

Kingdom Konsultants will provide you with a free itinerary when you book a trip through us. For itinerary only, the average-sized family, the cost is $25/day*. Group pricing provided upon request. Payment must be received within two weeks of billing date. We are now accepting credit card payment through PayPal!

If you read it, it states that there is a charge when you purchase an Itinerary only. It clearly states Itinerary only. It also states that the Itinerary is free when you book with me. I know what my policy is. And it clearly states what I claimed that I do not charge additional fees for my services when my clients book their packages through me.

Pam

Upvote 0

DreamerCM

Account Suspended
Kingdom Konsultant said:
If you read it, it states that there is a charge when you purchase an Itinerary only. It clearly states Itinerary only. It also states that the Itinerary is free when you book with me. I know what my policy is. And it clearly states what I claimed that I do not charge additional fees for my services when my clients book their packages through me.

Pam

Wow, there is no reason to be snippy. This will not get you customers. It just is not clear on the website. Sorry to bring it to your attention.

Upvote 0

pinkrose

DreamerCM said:
Wow, there is no reason to be snippy. This will not get you customers. It just is not clear on the website. Sorry to bring it to your attention.

Pam was not snippy. Pam is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. She was very kind in helping me find a hotel when I had a spur of the moment trip to wdw and the resorts were full. She's been very helpful to so many people. I'm sorry you misread her site.

edited for spelling error

Upvote 0

Computer Magic

DreamerCM said:
Pam:

Services and Pricing

It is clearly mentioned that as long as you book a trip the itinerary is free. the itineary cost only if you book elsewhere and would like her to create an itinerary. This makes perfect since, why would any business give you free service for booking with someone else?

Pam is very professional and never snippy

Upvote 0

Goofette

DreamerCM said:

I didn't read her statement as snippy at all. She's just giving you the facts of her website as you seemed to misunderstand. I don't know how else she was supposed to answer you.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

I have never known Pam to be snippy at all. Her policy is well stated... if you book elsewhere you will pay for her customized itinerary.. its free when you book your trip thru her, that only seems fair to me.

Pam has worked tirelessly for many people here in the past and I'm sure she will continue to do so in the future.

Upvote 0

slappy magoo

DreamerCM,

Even if Pam had been snippy, the bottom line is you didn'r ead the info properly andjumped to a false assumption. As soon as I read the info you posted from her website, I thought " is Dreamer CM talking about? Ir clearly says if you book a trip, an itinerary is free, and you only pay for an itinerary if you don't book through her!" You're giving her a double whammy-accusing her of lieing on the cost of services provided, and then accusing her of being snippy when she corrects you. Obviously she's never getting your business, but an apology would be classy of you.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom